Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information Thread - Season 25 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

A journey of self discovery.

I learnt of love, loss and everything in between. I have unlocked the secrets of life and am here to share them with the SFA community, whether they want to hear them or not.

Easy mate, head over to Waverley... I'm all ears.

Mt Buller is your place to be mate. Oddhawk needs a fellow Hawthie friend in the side.

By the way, I don't remember tell you about the SFA, must have been RodneyDangerfield?

G'day HP.

Get amongst it here at the Dees mate.

Best banter... best crew... best ok captain.

He is a cat supporter, just makes cats2rise that much easier to rib on!!

I have chosen to follow the Church of Gumby.

photo.jpg

He died for my sins, and now he has returned ready to lead the pure and righteous to the promised land. Gumby is God, and God is life.

I have chosen to follow the Church of Gumby.

photo.jpg

He died for my sins, and now he has returned ready to lead the pure and righteous to the promised land. Gumby is God, and God is life.

images-90.jpeg

That is a great representation of what we'll be doing to the rest of competition this upcoming season.

You boys better buy a lot of lube because we'll be going to town. That is a direct quote from the Church of Gumby scripture.

given Gumbys have no man bits, i reckon we can go light on the lube

given Gumbys have no man bits, i reckon we can go light on the lube
So going by what you say (no bits) that picture is of gumby letting the ass s**t on him. I hate to think what happens next.

Those gumbys are sick.

That is a great representation of what we'll be doing to the rest of competition this upcoming season.

You boys better buy a lot of lube because we'll be going to town. That is a direct quote from the Church of Gumby scripture.

We'll be waiting...

giphy-176.gif

I think you'll find he has a large, meaty set of Gumballs.

dude, gumbys groin is flatter than the gumbys premiership hopes (outside the NEAFL - why they borrowed the Carlton model is beyond me)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the interest folks....signed a massive deal with the Warriors.....an autographed Colin Sylvia poster & 2 tins of milo.
I guess the odds of finding Kony are higher if we split up.

But still, I was hoping you would become a Demon.

Name (your BigFooty username): NinjaSwan
Preferred Position 1: CHB
Preferred Position 2: HBF
Preferred Position 3: HFF
Number: 38
Height: 191
Weight: 80
Preferred Team (if you have one): Hawks
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Song Contest/PMs

If it matters I think I signed up 5 years ago but had no idea what I was doing and never posted again, hopefully this time will be more successful.

If it matters I think I signed up 5 years ago but had no idea what I was doing and never posted again, hopefully this time will be more successful.

All good mate, just gotta wait the requisite 24 hours for official business and then we'll have you signed up.

Don't do it, it's a trap.

You'll probably end up in the gutter, beaten up and have your wallet, significant other or right hand stolen with this choice. Much safer just to join the Gumbies.

Don't do it, it's a trap.

You'll probably end up in the gutter, beaten up and have your wallet, significant other or right hand stolen with this choice.

What do you mean "probably"?

There is a chance he may befriend his attackers and they go on some weird adventure to learn about the power of friendship.

Then that whole group of pals can get beat up by another group.

I still have my wallet. I don't yet have any secret powers that I'm aware of. :(

Evidently you were one of the forgotten ones. I still carry the scars from my beating and friendship quest.

Then that whole group of pals can get beat up by another group.

Or even beat them up if they get lucky, which is unlikely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back