Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 27 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Dragons were not interested in me (never heard from anyone from the club) The furies meanwhile were very professional, TJASTA gave me a tour of the facilities down at the hippodrome and i was impressed with their history and wanted to be a part of it.
Might not make it onto the ground this week but damn if i did i would have a point to prove against your mob on the weekend.
Well PhenomenalV1 ...yet another exhibition of superb communication skills ....no wonder the Dragons are as quiet as they are

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Here that SFA flogs, we are ******* professional!!!!

Ignore that BG, I don't normally lose my cool and am a picture of maturity, discipline, and professionalism. Welcome to the club
This I can confirm ......but it's like a leap year ....only happens every 4 seasons

Nov 20, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Say more stuff about how awesome I was in this dialogue. It's been ages since the last Podcast and Rolling All-SFA update and I am detecting a rapid decline in swooning levels.
giphy (11).gif

Say more stuff about how awesome I was in this dialogue. It's been ages since the last Podcast and Rolling All-SFA update and I am detecting a rapid decline in swooning levels.

When did you become okeydoke7 v2.0?

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
I havent even got the job yet :p

I've been around, so I can give you a hint. Whiskey. Give them some whiskey before you drop the hint about joining your team, I mean hell, if you gave enough whiskey I'd join the Gumbies or whatever the heck your team is. See the last bloke was only given goon and he swooned into rfctiger74 waiting arms...imagine what power you would wield with whiskey. Mmm....do you have any whiskey? If you have but a swig for me right now, I will totally join the Wonders with you o_O

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I've just read the last two pages of this thread. Nobody has signed up and I haven't been led to any useful links.

I'm whistleblowing exactly now. I'm taking this thread to the ACCC for them to strategically ignore.

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Back