Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 27 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

So is my move away from our back line going to be a longer-term one rather than a once-off JWS / @Cadaver ?
* knows mate we've got mountains o folk lining up to play alongside the great kane249!! Hottest ticket in town. :fire:

Sausages OUT --> CHB
JoshWoodenSpoon CHB --> OUT
giphy.gif

**** knows mate we've got mountains o folk lining up to play alongside the great kane249!! Hottest ticket in town. :fire:
I loved hanging out with you two but have to do the team thing ❤️
Destination club and spot on the ground indeed :D

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
A few lines of coke and a rub down from Sandi.
You?

I'll settle for changing into shorts 4 sizes too small, a dinner jacket and loafers.

The shorts emphasize my girth and enable me to speak in a high pitched whine, causing my opponent's ears to bleed.
The dinner jacket ensures the security detail stationed at my shoulder prevent defenders touching me, as I have an important rendezvous with Chiefs of Staff following the match.
The loafers give unparalleled comfort and signify the tendency to effortlessly float in front of the pack and pluck the Sherrin from the sky.

Name (your BigFooty username): Sausages
Preferred Position 1: CHB
Preferred Position 2: HBF
Preferred Position 3: FF
Number: over 9000
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 102kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Las Vegas Bears
State (optional): QLD
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
I was holidaying in the south of France, when my mobile phone rang. A fixer from my shady past with the Agency had details of a situation requiring my specific skill set and they needed a professional to handle it. I turned to my Euro-trash girlfriend from Hungary and told her that I had to head back to Paris and catch the next flight to Dubai. She nodded, hailed a taxi and disappeared - she knew that eyes were probably already on me and didn't want to end up in a ditch outside Budapest. The holidays were over.
Jezmiester40 check the username out. Dude you can't choose the Bears. You just can't.

TheCoach16 someone for your sizzle.

Sausages are you vegan? Because if so you'd fit right in at the Rats. If not, you'd still fit right in at the Rats. Basically what I'm trying to say here is; Join the Rats.

I was holidaying in the south of France, when my mobile phone rang. A fixer from my shady past with the Agency had details of a situation requiring my specific skill set and they needed a professional to handle it. I turned to my Euro-trash girlfriend from Hungary and told her that I had to head back to Paris and catch the next flight to Dubai. She nodded, hailed a taxi and disappeared - she knew that eyes were probably already on me and didn't want to end up in a ditch outside Budapest. The holidays were over.

Welcome to the greatest franchise in the SFA.

Here's your signup bonus.

1551521211951.png

Don't touch my stuff.

Story sounds fake. Warriors pass.

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Sausages are you vegan? Because if so you'd fit right in at the Rats. If not, you'd still fit right in at the Rats. Basically what I'm trying to say here is; Join the Rats.

I was a vegan, until an operation in Brazil went wrong. We had been 4 months in the jungles north west of Boa Vista, near the border with Venezuela, gathering intel for the CIA on human trafficking, drug cartels and extortion of Westerners from groups operating out of Venezuela. We discovered a senior government official attached to Michel Temer, then Vice President of Brazil, was financially involved in trafficking Venezuelans south from the border, through Boa Vista and then out of Macapa, a port city at the mouth of the Amazon. The CIA didn't want to encourage any more instability in the country and were reluctant to get involved in the north. An O&R was issued (observe and report) - the CIA were gathering evidence in Sao Paulo linking other officials to the activity. That was fine, until Temer's goons decided to "ventilate" a boat travelling up the Amazon towards Macapa, with 75 wannabe Westerners on board. Unfortunately, one of those on board was an informant who had been providing the CIA and us with intel about the trafficking - the 75 people on board ended up as anaconda and caiman food. They didn't know who the informant was, but we later found out they knew he was on that boat.

I decided at that moment that the best thing I could do would be to eat snake rolls and caiman pies, since I just couldn't bring myself to eat people.

And I guess that's why I can't be a Rat - you might change your mind down the track and feed me to the reptiles, since that's what happens to rats in Brazil.

Last edited:
Back