Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 28 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooorrrrrrrr in the 5 seconds that testy was gone. I really matured and stepped up my leadership abilities and as evident by your assessment, I am the person to get the most out of him.

Having played 10 games I think I am the best person to judge talent and nurture it.

Also my eyes are blue.
LOL! I lurk by nature, but that can always be adjusted. And I’m a she. I think this might be fun - once I get the hang of it. 👍😬😎

So, it’s been a day...does that make me a member of the Dragons?
Put me in, coach. 😬
Given AceAndy hasn't claimed you yet ....you may yet end up a wallflower

Just sit patiently ....I'm sure he'll talk to you in the next week or so .....very busy in this weeks match thread (he he i crackd a joke)

Given AceAndy hasn't claimed you yet ....you may yet end up a wallflower

Just sit patiently ....I'm sure he'll talk to you in the next week or so .....very busy in this weeks match thread (he he i crackd a joke)
I am on limited wi-fi aboard the Majestic Princess only got 30 minutes left :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I sharpen my elbows pre-game? LOL :smiley:
sYgP2uq.gif

Name (your BigFooty username: TJASTA
Preferred Position 1: Curled up crying about no one taking my captaincy seriously
Preferred Position 2: Sleeping in my car alone away from cruel people
Preferred Position 3: Bent over and taking it
Number: meh
Height: 204cm
Weight: 38kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Bombers- time for me to grow some hair on my qooties
State (optional): Tittybong
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: It was on a flyer that was wrapped around a brick that was thrown through my windscreen by some huge pink love muscle dude

Preferred Position 1: Curled up crying about no one taking my captaincy seriously
Preferred Team (if you have one): Bombers- time for me to grow some hair on my qooties
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: It was on a flyer that was wrapped around a brick that was thrown through my windscreen by some huge pink love muscle dude
WaynesWorld19 you better swoop on this one or the gumbies will try and poach him

The Bombers Pass ..... there’s a certain minimum requirement, even for us
Make sure you let TJASTA down easy, his rather fragile at the moment.

Although you should reconsider his application; he loves his camel pr0n

Not sure whats happening here, but Tigerturbulance has lost the fight in his match thread this week, as TJASTA has been performing admirably, with some mentoring from Dingster.

TJASTA has everything under control, and the pressure at the Furies being put squarely back onto Tigerturbulance and Ned_Flanders , who seem to be struggling.

#saveTJASTA

The Wonders can now count on the 100% of the Furies vote, next time it is required.

I want my brick back. Thats my favourite chucking brick!!!

Not sure whats happening here, but Tigerturbulance has lost the fight in his match thread this week, as TJASTA has been performing admirably, with some mentoring from Dingster.

TJASTA has everything under control, and the pressure at the Furies being put squarely back onto Tigerturbulance and Ned_Flanders , who seem to be struggling.

#saveTJASTA

The Wonders can now count on the 100% of the Furies vote, next time it is required.

dude, day drinking doesnt suit you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back