Media Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 37

Remove this Banner Ad

My apologies all. I have been flat out and have not been paying attention and I had let the domain lapse.

I have paid it up for another year. It may take a while to resume normal service as it needs to reactive itself and the nameservers need to update. Usually should not take more than 24 hours. I'm in bed ill at the moment so I was only popping on to say that statistics may be a little late but this dragged me out of bed to renew it.

My apologies all. I have been flat out and have not been paying attention and I had let the domain lapse.

I have paid it up for another year. It may take a while to resume normal service as it needs to reactive itself and the nameservers need to update. Usually should not take more than 24 hours. I'm in bed ill at the moment so I was only popping on to say that statistics may be a little late but this dragged me out of bed to renew it.
Hope you get better soon mate and thanks for all your work as usual.

I have paid it up for another year.
I'm in bed ill at the moment

Thanks for all you do, and please get well ASAP.

Are you having to pay those squatting douchebags at bodis.com, or hopefully a real registrar?

IT'S ALIVE!!!! Rejoice nerds, we have stats again!

Thank you again for this gift to Sweet Hate, hope you're soon on the road to recovery.

Shows how much we probably all take Sweet FA+ for granted already.

Thank you, Hate.
Not all of us, I'm thankful every time I use that wonderful resource. It takes a lot of effort to put something like that together and to update and maintain it.

The work that Hate does is invaluable in that regard, I'd hate to put a dollar value on it.

One area that I would suggest that we could all contribute to is the cost of keeping the site alive. There's enough of us in the SFA to keep something like this going for everyone's benefit If someone set something up where we could make a small contribution towards something like that I'd be happy to contribute. Just don't ask me to do it, I'm too old and technologically challenged for that stuff :tearsofjoy:

Not all of us, I'm thankful every time I use that wonderful resource. It takes a lot of effort to put something like that together and to update and maintain it.

The work that Hate does is invaluable in that regard, I'd hate to put a dollar value on it.

One area that I would suggest that we could all contribute to is the cost of keeping the site alive. There's enough of us in the SFA to keep something like this going for everyone's benefit If someone set something up where we could make a small contribution towards something like that I'd be happy to contribute. Just don't ask me to do it, I'm too old and technologically challenged for that stuff :tearsofjoy:
Been thinking similarly, gab.

Maybe something like Ko-Fi (not to be confused with KohPhi) or Buy Me A Coffee is an option.

How much are we talking? $20? If you don't mind sharing...

I'd be keen to look at ways we can pay this rather than you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you kindly to everyone who has responded here or in private, which many have, regarding the cost of Sweet F.A+.

It is very much appreciated and while I do not currently wish to entertain any offers of help, it is warming to know that the community is generous enough that if it becomes unsustainable, there are kind enough folk willing to lend a hand.

🤍

Yes it is.
What should we do about it?

I'd suggest to rename the league the Hate Sweet FA but the optics on that probably are not good.

What should we do about it?

I'd suggest to rename the league the Hate Sweet FA but the optics on that probably are not good.
Maybe we could sneak it into a tagline/slogan:

Sweet FA- It's a chateau of fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back