Sweet FA Academy - The older version of FM.

Remove this Banner Ad

PLEASE PAY YOUR RESPECTS FOR Doctor Gero WHO HAS RETIRED!
Here is a summary of his career:
Doctor Gero.jpg

And here is a run down:
upload_2018-8-29_17-55-45.png

Gero is now looking for work as a Fitness Coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Half Back is not a legend of any of the clubs he played for. He never captained a side.

Doctor Gero is a legend of AC Milan, having served as captain from 2016-2029. He also is a captain of the USA national side and captained them from 2022-2029, and vice captain from 2016 before that.

SarahSmiles is a favoured personnel at Cruz Azul and a legend of Porto and the United States national team.

JT_the_Man is a legend of Schalke and was vice-captain from 2024 until his retirement.
For Venezuela, JT is also a legend.

Summer Transfers:
Hate has made a free transfer from PSG to Nottingham Forest in the Premier League.

fitzroybowiedog transferred to Liverpool from Real Madrid for 1.5m pounds, joining SM.

Agent93 has made a free transfer from PSG to LA Galaxy in the MLS.

PLEASE PAY YOUR RESPECTS FOR JT_the_Man WHO HAS RETIRED!
Here is a biography:
View attachment 551365

Here's a rundown:
View attachment 551367

JT_the_Man is also finished with football.
Damn. I guess I decided to hang them up when I saw the writing on the wall at Schalke... Even though I probably could’ve found some good money in the Venezuelan league.

Also, runners up for POTY twice? Cmon, let me win just once! And this is the first time I’m hearing about having been shortlisted for the World Golden Ball!

Stranded on 199 appearances :(

What a career, thanks Loonerty and all the clubs I played for for putting up with my s**t.

Time for the next chapter in my life :hearts:

What a career, thanks Loonerty and all the clubs I played for for putting up with my s**t.

Indeed, which is managing a Portuguese Second League team!

Stranded in 199, plus 147...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back