Media Sweet FA Captain survives leadership spill

Remove this Banner Ad

BREAKING NEWS:

Just days after coming out and re-informing the general population that he is indeed the Captain of the East Side Hawks and not some onion-eating wingnut, Loonerty has survived an unexpected Leadership spill.

giphy.gif

Pictured: The Filth Wizard proving he has no soul
Team Full-Forward Noobz0r , riding on the crest of some unknown popularity boost came in and challenged Loonerty to Captaincy of the Hawks and despite being an actual potato, he gained votes and nearly took the top job from the most exciting man in the Sweet FA.

giphy.gif

Pictured: Noobz0r tweeting about Spookism when he discovered that he announced his full support for Loonerty

The fall out for the leadership spill is expected to continue into the following days. Noobz0r is likely to be moved to the back-benchpocket, while supporters por_please_ya and The Half Back have reportedly offered their resignations, although these have, so far, been rejected by Loonerty.
A further reshuffle of the team could see portfolio changes for The Jesus and Agent93

Stay tuned for further updates...

I was unaware of this spill and would happily resign if someone was that eager to have the job.

Don't be like that. We love you. I voted to keep you...

I also just realised that after all his posturing in the early games of the season is would have been more relevant to make boncer34 Mr. Potato Head Dutton in this case.
Sorry, I dropped the ball.

Like most ministers in the actual Australian government, I was unaware I had a portfolio.

With this new information, I will begin electioneering, and continue to ignore my elected role of actually governing the Hawks. You can expect policy announcements forthwith, just give me a few moments to string together some absolute bullshit.

BREAKING NEWS:

Just days after coming out and re-informing the general population that he is indeed the Captain of the East Side Hawks and not some onion-eating wingnut, Loonerty has survived an unexpected Leadership spill.

giphy.gif

Pictured: The Filth Wizard proving he has no soul
Team Full-Forward Noobz0r , riding on the crest of some unknown popularity boost came in and challenged Loonerty to Captaincy of the Hawks and despite being an actual potato, he gained votes and nearly took the top job from the most exciting man in the Sweet FA.

giphy.gif

Pictured: Noobz0r tweeting about Spookism when he discovered that he announced his full support for Loonerty

The fall out for the leadership spill is expected to continue into the following days. Noobz0r is likely to be moved to the back-benchpocket, while supporters por_please_ya and The Half Back have reportedly offered their resignations, although these have, so far, been rejected by Loonerty.
A further reshuffle of the team could see portfolio changes for The Jesus and Agent93

Stay tuned for further updates...

Boooo
Loonerty sucks, bring back potato guy

I was unaware of this spill and would happily resign if someone was that eager to have the job.
You can always fall back to your default captaincy of the Furies; be good to have some leadership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm disappointed, I thought Loonerty had fallen over and I was ready to laugh at his expense. Misleading thread titles are a real problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back