Sweet FA Debates: QLD SPORT IS BACK BABY

Should we burn down Suncorp Stadium?

• Total voters
theres people who will say anyone in a yellow and black jumper is overrated cos htey have our poor history in their heads.
No, Martin isn't overrated, he's a deadset gun and is rated where he should be.

theres people who will say anyone in a yellow and black jumper is overrated cos htey have our poor history in their heads.

There is, but i'm not one of them seeing I rate a fair few tigers.

Rance is a slightly better than average defender who has got a s**t tonne of hype because he plays for a really depressing Melbourne club. If he was at Freo for instance, no one would know his name.

was calling him overrated

but Rodney is right..the real overrated one here is Tex walker

I recall Tex making Richmond his bitch a few times, not that it is to be seen as an achievement seeing their lack of quality defenders.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
There is, but i'm not one of them seeing I rate a fair few tigers.

Rance is a slightly better than average defender who has got a s**t tonne of hype because he plays for a really depressing Melbourne club. If he was at Freo for instance, no one would know his name.

all the other defenders must be pretty shitty than if he is only better than average.

Still not at Rance level of overrated.
giphy.gif

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
This is the biggest load of steaming cowshit I have ever heard in my entire life.

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
If he was at Freo for instance, no one would know his name.

Zac Rance ?????

Now on the subject above, thought I would take it to the streets of Toowoomba Qld. where we would have a
non partisan crowd involved.
And the decision is an unequivocal .......
IMG_2118.GIF

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
I believe that the Adelaide football club are currently a list of 22 hall of fame potential players who are the best at their respective positions each and every week. They have the best Captain in the league who also happens to be the best key forward, a resilient Midfield(er) who responds well to a tag and most importantly a wall-like back 6 that has never let their team down*.

Stobie poles and murder barrels,

Your friendly Crow sympathiser - brahj

*on the mainland

Back