Media Sweet FA Hoodies And Polo Shirts

Which Style Would You Prefer.

• Sweet FA Hoodie

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Sweet FA Polo Shirt

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Sweet FA Hoodie With My Teams Name on the Back

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Sweet FA Polo With My Teams Name on the Back.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Tracksuit pants as well.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • My Number on the Back.

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys and girls, seems we have a few people interested so lets give this a shot.

I'm going to make a couple of SFA hoodies and polos and throw some samples in here, I will have one made of each and get someone to model them. The cost will be only a few dollars more than manufacturing costs so that as many people that want one can afford one. I'll try to use the best quality materials within a price range..not cheap pieces of junk.
Whatever extra few dollars we can make on them..depending on how they turn out and what people are willing to pay, the extra monies will go towards charity. I will of course provide all costs and details of manufacture to keep it all above board..I will NOT pocket a single cent myself. This is a busy time of year in manufacturing before Xmas but I will try to have something done asap.
If enough people show interest in the generic SFA one we may even knock up a couple of team ones. I've already thought many times about getting the Warriors hoodie made up..time to do it I reckon.

Obviously cost will be the biggest issue so we have to try to stick to one design, I will add the proper logos and sponsors The Filth Wizard and the more of the same we order the cheaper it will be. Names, numbers etc can be added at extra cost if wanted.
I'll let this run for a bit and see how much interest we have and start looking at fabrics in the next few days. I will keep it classy and simple and suitable for both males and females.

Please express your interest above.
Cheers, Woosh.

• Admin
more than happy to kick in some bones for this
No bones needed mate, just feedback for now so I can start putting something together :)
If I need money it will come out of the admin's huge salary package.

Woosh I am assuming you are involved in the industry that produces these items...

Cos my work prints shirts and hoodies as well so PM me if you want a price or to talk turkey

• Admin
I'm not in the wider industry but I have many contacts through various businesses over the years. I will certainly keep that in mind though Willo :thumbsu:
Cost is always going to be the biggest issue, balancing cost with quality..and making sure as many people as possible who want them can afford them.

I'm not in the wider industry but I have many contacts through various businesses over the years. I will certainly keep that in mind though Willo :thumbsu:
Cost is always going to be the biggest issue, balancing cost with quality..and making sure as many people as possible who want them can afford them.
Even if you want a hand with setting up a template or anything just let me know.
There are a number of different methods.. we do direct to garment printing, for hoodies and stuff and with the basic nature of most logos screen printing is probably more durable

Also I totes want a Hoodie with

Willo_

On it

I think I am number 23...
Further to this..

A Sweet Fa logo on the left breast/chest area

Or

Your team logo

Team apparel would be unreal

Even if you want a hand with setting up a template or anything just let me know.
There are a number of different methods.. we do direct to garment printing, for hoodies and stuff and with the basic nature of most logos screen printing is probably more durable

No worries, I will just get numbers first and see what most people want.

No bones needed mate, just feedback for now so I can start putting something together :)
If I need money it will come out of the admin's huge salary package.
no worries. The offer is there if required

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries, I will just get numbers first and see what most people want.
Your contacts probably know a large amount more than me anyway :D

But happy to help if needed, also count me in for a hoodie when it happens

Further to this..

A Sweet Fa logo on the left breast/chest area

Or

Your team logo

Team apparel would be unreal
I'm going to start with a generic SFA one to keep costs down, names number etc are easy to add. If this takes off and people want more I will expand to team stuff. As I said ALL money will go to profit a charity so I'm looking more at a couple of my private manufacturers rather than an actual business.
Anyway, for now I just want a rough idea of numbers.

Your contacts probably know a large amount more than me anyway :D

But happy to help if needed, also count me in for a hoodie when it happens
Absolutely mate, I will ask you if I need help for sure! Thanks you :)

And leather?

Listen here you little dweeb, leather was my fathers family business, hand on heart no s**t..and my bro in law still works in the industry too. I'm gonna knock something up for you..send me your measurements you idiot :D

Listen here you little dweeb, leather was my fathers family business, hand on heart no s**t..and my bro in law still works in the industry too. I'm gonna knock something up for you..send me your measurements you idiot :D

My first job in the real world was working a leather press, knocking out straps and stuff. And large...extra large if you are thinking of cod-piece like I hope

My first job in the real world was working a leather press, knocking out straps and stuff. And large...extra large if you are thinking of cod-piece like I hope
Actually thinking of something with a zip..that goes over your mouth.

Back