Media Sweet FA Hoodies And Polo Shirts

Which Style Would You Prefer.

• Sweet FA Hoodie

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Sweet FA Polo Shirt

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Sweet FA Hoodie With My Teams Name on the Back

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Sweet FA Polo With My Teams Name on the Back.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Tracksuit pants as well.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • My Number on the Back.

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So we've got over 30 people interested, I'll start having a look around next week.

Interestingly you could get them made real cheap over here.
Even get footy jumpers made. Had some really good Bball tops made, and the old Jakarta teams done here too.
The shipping would be the killer though.

Interestingly you could get them made real cheap over here.
Even get footy jumpers made. Had some really good Bball tops made, and the old Jakarta teams done here too.
The shipping would be the killer though.
Yea, a few years ago shipping was the bomb, half the things in my house are from overseas..now shipping is the killer unless you have large quantities of very small things. It will cost more locally made but take away shipping and insurance costs we won't be any worse off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS hey Nursie? They are certainly no spuds..good luck tomorrow
GWS sort of...its an ironic statement mixed with the absolute desperation that comes with being a long paying member of the RFC.

PS. * you and your manufactured franchise club.

GWS sort of...its an ironic statement mixed with the absolute desperation that comes with being a long paying member of the RFC.

PS. **** you and your manufactured franchise club.
Which one..Eagles or Adelaide? :oops:

:oops: I didn't even notice you'd changed your avatar. Typical man :mad:
Av's the same..team supported kindly supplied by Red mist through a lost bet. Which reminds me..I gotta sort out spookism :D
Are you coming back to the SFA?

Never catch me betting with anyone
Now that I'm a Crowbot we will have a bet on the Showdown next season. Loser has to send the winner a pair of used underwear.

Back