Podcast Sweet FA Podcast S24 Episode 00 - with miggs and Noobz0r

Would you prefer SoundCloud or iTunes as a means of hosting the podcast?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is episode '00', the next episode will be much better structured and organised and hopefully I can sort out those pauses.

Within the next few days I'll look to get the iTunes running again, make a logo and hopefully establish segments or something along those lines, I might even have a co-host.

It's a little bit quiet at the start but as per usual everyone warms up towards the end.

He was far too pushy, you had no choice.

At least I act like I don’t want to join.
It’s far far greater than we could ever have imagined. All those pm’s back and forth imagining what it’s actually like, pale in comparison to the beauty that lies within the chat. I’m in awe. I’m actually speechless.

It’s far far greater than we could ever have imagined. All those pm’s back and forth imagining what it’s actually like, pale in comparison to the beauty that lies within the chat. I’m in awe. I’m actually speechless.

Your dreams finally came true :hearts:

Love reacts only
Shut up cashew
Nawww with the in jokes already. They grow up so fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not my fault I haven't ever used Skype
Zoho and FaceTime all the day bro

And I hope you and Filth Wizard are on the podcast. That'll be good fun
it's okay to admit it.

At heart you're a big girls blouse. At least miggs had the balls to face me.

Back