Podcast Sweet FA Podcast: Season 26 Episode 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t even listened and I’m enjoying it immensley :smiley:

Oh, so I called you the current All-SFA full back for nothing? * me dead.

This podcast is pretty petty, all you had to do was ask me in private or in the open if we ever had ‘team meetings’ about you or what I think, I would have told you honestly and showed you what I said in our small LG pm, which wasn’t much at all. Not only did I give you my blessing I even made sure I congratulated you properly on Mobbs night for winning the EKA, I also wished you luck at the Gumbies. Thats it, I have not discussed you leaving with anyone, anywhere.

You love all the drama of group pm’s of being involved in everything, listening to stupud rumours, gossiping, and being the centre of the SFA and that’s fine go for it, but don’t involve me or other Warriors in your sideshows because anyone who knows us here over many seasons knows that’s not our thing.
Your giving me more credit than i deserve. I didnt plan any of this, or speak to anyone about anything. My preperation consisted of me getting a microphone and thats it.

I just answered questions, pretty sure i didnt really bag you or the warriors out at all

Your giving me more credit than i deserve. I didnt plan any of this, or speak to anyone about anything. My preperation consisted of me getting a microphone and thats it.

I just answered questions, pretty sure i didnt really bag you or the warriors out at all
That’s fine you wanted to go save the Gumbies, you want to be a big fish in a little pond that’s your perogative. It’s also your perogative to listen to childish gossip in group pm’s from people who have absolutely no idea...if that’s how you get your kicks here then enjoy.

Not really designed to listen to the whole thing, but I've put in the timeline so you can pick and choose what you want.

Timeline was a good idea, I listened to the bits that had the highest chances of mentioning Sterge and the Wonders bit because TJASTA promised me that part was good.

What I listened to was very good Michaels might not have a job when he comes back from paternity leave.

Last edited:
Timeline was a good idea, I listened to the bits that had the highest chances of mentioning Sterge and the Wonders because TJASTA promised me that part was good.

What I listened to was very good Michaels might not have a job when he comes back from paternity leave.

He said he wanted a co-host so I'd be happy to fill that role.

if you're keen to take over full time you're more than welcome to do that as well!

Are you sure? You resurrected this and it really is your project.

Are you sure? You resurrected this and it really is your project.

yeah absolutley mate.

even excluding the whole baby thing, with my current workload i can only really manage to do the SFA one every 3 or so weeks, and it deserves more attention than that.

if you're in a position to do one weekly / fortnightly, i reckon go for it.

I'm glad i was able to bring it back to life but i don't think I'm in a position to grow it. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the anyone that Barrybran can't take down?

Bloooooody on point comments from you Tee.
This makes me feel mixed. It does make me feel good inside, but pays notice my weird speech impairment. Thank friend :thumbsu:

That’s fine you wanted to go save the Gumbies, you want to be a big fish in a little pond that’s your perogative. It’s also your perogative to listen to childish gossip in group pm’s from people who have absolutely no idea...if that’s how you get your kicks here then enjoy.

You sound fairly upset tbh.

Ok listened to the whole thing, highlight so far is kdavva74 calling DapperJong a fringe poster.

BLERN i'll make you a deal you can captain the Furies right now if you sign me back as your first action, the Furies don't even have a leadership group to kick you out either.

Ok listened to the whole thing, highlight so far is kdavva74 calling DapperJong a fringe poster.

BLERN i'll make you a deal you can captain the Furies right now if you sign me back as your first action, the Furies don't even have a leadership group to kick you out.

Join the gumbies .

Cheers BRAB.

I haven't listened to the podcast but there's nobody who can replace Michaels except maybe loonerty

Join the gumbies .

I haven't listened to the podcast but there's nobody who can replace Michaels except maybe loonerty

I have Michaels under contract to his real podcast job and we just hit the big time with the official Richmond podcast almost getting our podcasts name correct :D

Join the gumbies .

I'd like to think I wasn't terrible.

Hilarious considering I'm inactive and only play werewolf. But I bet you feel validated.

Quite the opposite a 'rookie' calling a sweet fa mainstay a fringe poster was the funny bit, but you do you champ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back