Fundraiser Sweet FA bushfire appeal - $3,045.79 raised!

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good initiative. Just gonna wait until payday this week and i'll donate $25 in addition to the $25 I already donated during last pay cycle.

FWIW, this will be in addition to the wager myself and Knifey Spoony have in the SOO game.

0C7EF38E-D06C-4E8D-AB47-698F5747DCCB.jpeg C133F37B-D6A0-46DB-847E-79D6BF502FA7.jpeg
Checking in
Thanks for the thread /link TheInjuryFactory
Here’s a dollar for every stat under my name from WA’s first 2 SoO games this season.

I happen to wear #27 at the Bears for my beloved Jack Darling so I consider that a sign
All the best

This is why I love this place. I havent been around much due to RL issues but the first time I log in for a few months and this is what's at the top of the tree. A community coming together to support what really matters. Thank you to all those that have donated, I'll be chucking a $20 donation in tomorrow morning

Love your work TheInjuryFactory

This is why I love this place. I havent been around much due to RL issues but the first time I log in for a few months and this is what's at the top of the tree. A community coming together to support what really matters. Thank you to all those that have donated, I'll be chucking a $20 donation in tomorrow morning

Love your work TheInjuryFactory
Thanks for the inspiration haydo :thumbsu:

DAY 2 UPDATE

Massive thank you to everyone for getting on board, have seen more super pledges rolling in today and more getting involved and donating straight up, so far we've raised $757.28 in less than two days, which is amazing to me. :hearteyes:

I've updated the OP but for those who have already donated, Chief has been happy to support and get around it, and has offered to anyone who sends in a copy of their receipt to support@bigfooty.com, that you will receive a month’s Platinum membership on him. Thanks Chief! :thumbsu:

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'm in a position to donate again, I'll see how I go. We've spent a decent chunk of money on this already.

We donated $100 to the CFA, and also bought $200 worth of groceries for the CFA volunteers in Bright, Vic. So my wife (who, let's face it, she's the boss) is a bit grumpy at the idea of me spending more.

Superb effort.

donation.png

Great initiative. Sadly family on KI lost everything, House, farm, stock, the lot. So any funds I'm contributing is going straight to them but I implore anyone that can to donate to your chosen charities. It's time like these that makes me bloody proud to be Australian.

Stay safe everybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great initiative. Sadly family on KI lost everything, House, farm, stock, the lot. So any funds I'm contributing is going straight to them but I implore anyone that can to donate to your chosen charities. It's time like these that makes me bloody proud to be Australian.

Stay safe everybody

Sorry to hear that mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure I'm in a position to donate again, I'll see how I go. We've spent a decent chunk of money on this already.

We donated $100 to the CFA, and also bought $200 worth of groceries for the CFA volunteers in Bright, Vic. So my wife (who, let's face it, she's the boss) is a bit grumpy at the idea of me spending more.

Superb effort.

View attachment 805608

No pressure donations, no explanation or justification required

Well done to all involved and TheInjuryFactory for organising. :thumbsupemoji:

I'll chip in $1 for every disposal I get across the SoO series.

BTW TIF, a banner ad could be good, I'm sure there'd be others across wider BF happy to get behind the cause.

I love the "one in all in" attitude in the SFA. When we get behind a cause, we do it better than most!!!
No Dr Phil. You can not make a withdrawal FFS.

Well done to all involved and TheInjuryFactory for organising. :thumbsupemoji:

I'll chip in $1 for every disposal I get across the SoO series.

BTW TIF, a banner ad could be good, I'm sure there'd be others across wider BF happy to get behind the cause.
Cheers KP.

We're working on a banner ad with Chief :thumbsu:

This is awesome. I love it.

happy to up my pledge to 20 bucks for each goal kicked for metro. If I don’t kick any more goals I can always work out some kind of alternative.

Round of applause for everyone involved I think...

D09FBCD7-D651-4080-94EE-C1E121B6F79C.gif

Stay safe everybody

Oh mate so sorry to hear this :(

I got dragged in the 1st quarter. So will be donating $20 tonight when I get home. Thanks for organising TheInjuryFactory and thanks for getting behind Chief this is an incredible effort from all involved and it's an absolute pleasure to be involved. Bless you all for your generosity and selflessness :)

Very good initiative. Just gonna wait until payday this week and i'll donate $25 in addition to the $25 I already donated during last pay cycle.

FWIW, this will be in addition to the wager myself and Knifey Spoony have in the SOO game.
Allies went down so I will be donating the $30 wager when I get in front of my laptop today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back