Media Sweet FA: Three Things I Learnt This Week - S29 Edition: Now With 50% More Melts!

Remove this Banner Ad

1. The women in the SFA are just so much fun to banter with, Wooshette Taylor AceAndy Proper Gander por_please_ya comewhatmay and our very own MWPP just to name a few, are all Superhero's and make this forum a much better place to be involved with.
2. Bears would be sitting 3rd on the ladder and have a double chance if it wasn't for a 4pt penalty for not reaching the minimum posting requirements in a match thread.
3. Bears are a champion team, as opposed to a team of champions, our highest DT points is Cap at #25 in the rankings and as we all know, a champion team will always beat a team of champions.

go hug a landmine.gif

You my friend, conveniently overlooked the top of the Pyramid ......the matriarch of the Bombers, and one of the funniest posters in the SFA ..... Norma Lee Ava take a bow ....mysterious & ravishing

Ava Baghdad.jpg

Last edited:
1. The women in the SFA are just so much fun to banter with, Wooshette Taylor AceAndy Proper Gander por_please_ya comewhatmay and our very own MWPP just to name a few, are all Superhero's and make this forum a much better place to be involved with.
2. Bears would be sitting 3rd on the ladder and have a double chance if it wasn't for a 4pt penalty for not reaching the minimum posting requirements in a match thread.
3. Bears are a champion team, as opposed to a team of champions, our highest DT points is Cap at #25 in the rankings and as we all know, a champion team will always beat a team of champions.

:sick:

1. Banter is limitless. Topics can vary from footy, qooty, politics, philosophy, quantum physics, food, to exciting things like what time of day it is (only one of these things made it into our match thread).
It's now definitely after bacon.

Is it really worth buying a membership that lasts only 6 days?

Haha I was just doing the tgrs/u2tigers thing. The Wonders has lost ChippyBet money and I have no interest in increasing their finances.

Haha I was just doing the tgrs/u2tigers thing. The Wonders has lost ChippyBet money and I have no interest in increasing their finances.
It was so evident you had the Wonders at to greater odds.

Of course everyone was going to jump on it.

1. Re-learned that Mooch is one of my favourites in the competition. I’ve loved the growing rivalry this season and the Fred is just reward for an incredible season.
2. The Royals have fantastic experienced heads who will always be fun to banter with but some of the less known names are also brilliant in their own right. It was a great week.
3. I probably shouldn’t have said thanks for the season to the Wonders last week :(

Isn't "pancetta" simply "bacon" in Italian?
Sure is, but you can thickly chunk pancetta or speck, whereas I think of bacon more like short cut or streaky strips.

It just depends where you buy it from and how thinly or thick you slice it.

But that's just my definition. The rest of society is more than welcome to have their own.

1. The Roys are shithouse at banter and qooty* and thank god we don't have to play them aga- WAIT HANG ON!!!
2. Ned_Flanders continues to find the need to tag me into his match thread ever. single. week.
3. 6 players kicked the same amount or more goals than the entire Gumbies team, but it's ok because they were penalty free!
Just kidding :)

1. NinjaSwan represented Oceania in a competitive Pokemon tournament
2. The Dragons really need to avoid the "woo drunk" aspect of their posting, the only let down from the week
3. Umm... Heatseeker mode on Rocket League wasn't nearly as fun this time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. NinjaSwan represented Oceania in a competitive Pokemon tournament
2. The Dragons really need to avoid the "woo drunk" aspect of their posting, the only let down from the week
3. Umm... Heatseeker mode on Rocket League wasn't nearly as fun this time?

There is competitive Pokemon?

That in itself is huge news.

Im a little old and was an adult when the original pokemon stuff came out, so know very little about it.

Or are we talking the recent Pokemon go (or similar name) , which was effectively new age Geo-Caching?

Either way impressive. I need to know more about this, Im feeling liek a dinosaur here.

Im a little old and was an adult when the original pokemon stuff came out, so know very little about it.

Or are we talking the recent Pokemon go (or similar name) , which was effectively new age Geo-Caching?

Either way impressive. I need to know more about this, Im feeling liek a dinosaur here.

Im assuming you’ve just offended NinjaSwan immensely if you’re suggesting he represented Oceania at Pokemon Go :)

1. Seventh is the perfect spot to start a finals campaign from.
2. Around the ground scores and live ladder is awesome.
3. Hawks are a bunch of teetotallers
I feel that this could be DRUNK WEEK. Nothing but drunk posts. Hatchy1992 Knifey Spoony A Swallow do you lads have it in you? Clearly it rustled Loonerty's jimmies.

Im assuming you’ve just offended NinjaSwan immensely if you’re suggesting he represented Oceania at Pokemon Go :)
Yeah it's played online on the Pokemon Showdown simulator mostly with a lot of tours hosted on the Smogon forums, there's IRL tournaments too (which have like actual big cash prizes) but it's kind of difficult to play in them because of travel and stuff.

Oceania doesn't have that many players compared to a lot of other regions so it's probably not as good as it sounds haha.

Im ignorant to the world of Pokemon, that ignorance had me more impressed at the thought of NinjaSwan competing with orienteering experts and rogainers and alike in Pokeman Go.

If that is insulting, apologies.

As for this whole sandbagging of there aren't as many players in Oceania, that sound like bollocks. You must be a phenomenal Pokemon player (Im clueless to what that skill set actually involves), be proud good job.

Yeah it's played online on the Pokemon Showdown simulator mostly with a lot of tours hosted on the Smogon forums, there's IRL tournaments too (which have like actual big cash prizes) but it's kind of difficult to play in them because of travel and stuff.

Oceania doesn't have that many players compared to a lot of other regions so it's probably not as good as it sounds haha.

I know most of those words (Smogen???), but am none the wiser to what it is all about. Good work none the less.

I feel that this could be DRUNK WEEK. Nothing but drunk posts. Hatchy1992 Knifey Spoony A Swallow do you lads have it in you? Clearly it rustled Loonerty's jimmies.
Challenge accepted.

InfantileRegularKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

3. Hawks are a bunch of teetotallers
:rolleyes:
The Dragons behave like 15 year olds who have had alcohol once and now it's all they can talk about because it's what makes them popular so they use it to mask the fact that they have no personality whatsoever.

Uncle Tony's house was one thing but to have it be a cornerstone of an entire team's posting identity is just sad and depressing.
I had a lot of hope for you serial_thrilla but unfortunately you've been hanging around the SFA's pillar of mediocrity Hatchy1992 for far too long and its worn off on you.

I'd recommend getting out as soon as you can because it's clearly already affected AceAndy's brain cells.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back