Media Sweet FA: Three Things I Learnt This Week - S29 Edition: Now With 50% More Melts!

Remove this Banner Ad

:rolleyes:
The Dragons behave like 15 year olds who have had alcohol once and now it's all they can talk about because it's what makes them popular so they use it to mask the fact that they have no personality whatsoever.

Uncle Tony's house was one thing but to have it be a cornerstone of an entire team's posting identity is just sad and depressing.
I had a lot of hope for you serial_thrilla but unfortunately you've been hanging around the SFA's pillar of mediocrity Hatchy1992 for far too long and its worn off on you.

I'd recommend getting out as soon as you can because it's clearly already affected AceAndy's brain cells.
That was incessant dribble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it's worse. They post while pretend drunk.

I can assure you there was nothing pretend about it. I reread some of my posts when I was exhumed from my grave at midday and didn’t even know what they were referring to.

1. Sometimes avatar bets go too far
2. Always good to loose a bet when you have the week off
3. Bears get no hand outs this season
4. Only fitting deaneus kicked the goal to put us in front with mins remaining

#doitfordeaneus continues on for minimum 2 more weeks

1. Sometimes avatar bets go too far
2. Always good to loose a bet when you have the week off
3. Bears get no hand outs this season
4. Only fitting deaneus kicked the goal to put us in front with mins remaining
#doitfordeaneus continues on for minimum 2 more weeks

Did I?

* yeah

We can literally say I got off my death bed and kicked some ******* ass

Did I?

fu** yeah

We can literally say I got off my death bed and kicked some ******* ass
You kicked the goal to put us in front, put yourself in the ruck won the hit out that lead to the next goal and then the siren went

Remove this Banner Ad

Back