Media Sweet FA: Three Things I Learnt This Week - S29 Edition: Now With 50% More Melts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Three things i have learnt this week are
1. Furies are Bullies.
2. The SIM hates me, I've been pulled off very early in our last 2 games.
3. So many alts around here now, I've lost track of who is who.

Bullies is harsh :(. That's just how we were born

1. Running a list isn't easy, it takes hard work and a little luck. The landscape of teams can change really dramatically in just one off season. On a personal note I'm happy the Royals continue to back up, on a league note it's a joy to find an engaged and engaging Gumbies list after many incarnations.

2. The ladder is going to be a logjam this season.

1. The Season 16 rookie class continues to be one of the best, if not the best, in Sweet FA history. Case in point is Marlowe and Taylor returning to the league this season after hiatuses and combining for 150 posts this week. Marlowe has said he almost feels like a rookie again and that's a great sign if we can start to regain former big name posters back to the league.

1. Running a list isn't easy, it takes hard work and a little luck. The landscape of teams can change really dramatically in just one off season. On a personal note I'm happy the Royals continue to back up, on a league note it's a joy to find an engaged and engaging Gumbies list after many incarnations.

1. The Season 16 rookie class continues to be one of the best, if not the best, in Sweet FA history. Case in point is Marlowe and Taylor returning to the league this season after hiatuses and combining for 150 posts this week. Marlowe has said he almost feels like a rookie again and that's a great sign if we can start to regain former big name posters back to the league.
Which one‘s 3? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. I don't like losing, why can't the Warriors just win all the time?
2. Wooshette coming back is a big, welcome boost for the club.
3. The Rivalry Round concept is dumb and we engaged more with an inside joke on gameday than we did with any sort of 'rivalry' between the Wazzas and Bears.

1 - Wasp round was ok besides losing
2 - I'm feeling less redacted.
3 - I am the best player/poster combo the league has ever seen.

Taylor is in a return season as well? I never would have guessed. Good to know though, I'll need to tweak the Comeback Player of the Year thread I've already prewritten and slander her after I also slander Kapow!!!.

1. I don't like losing, why can't the Warriors just win all the time?
You shouldn't have left then

2. Wooshette coming back is a big, welcome boost for the club.
And you do realise that she played a big role in your loss by leaking so many goals to the awesome tgrs ?

3. The Rivalry Round concept is dumb and we engaged more with an inside joke on gameday than we did with any sort of 'rivalry' between the Wazzas and Bears.
I thought you knew this before the round too...but the round did confirm it :p

1. Pizza is extra delicious after a thrilling footy / qooty game
2. Dinsdale is even better than Cadaver at returning from the dead
3. Tonga Bob is a quality addition for the Warriors and is all class

Remove this Banner Ad

Back