Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TubeRadio with Kilroy will be THE place the be on Friday evenings in S30.
Mate, keep it down. WaynesWorld19 reckons we don't have a budget for security if everyone rocks up. And social distancing and noise restrictions still apply.

But let's just call it a Baghdad Bombers joint production with the Sweet FA. I don't wanna cop the flack for any crap tunes and soft-pr0n videos that show up.

Last edited:
1. We gave as good as we got against the Bombers
2. Blah blah best rookies blah blah PMBangers and 11kgm
3. There's nothing wrong with asking someone in Victoria how they're getting on, even if you're not in Victoria.

Mate, keep it down. WaynesWorld19 reckons we don't have a budget for security if everyone rocks up. And social distancing and noise restrictions still apply.

But let's just call it a Baghdad Bombers joint production with the Sweet FA. I don't wanna cop the flack for any crap tunes and soft-pr0n videos that show up.

I'll gladly take any and all credit for the soft pr0n that pops up on TubeRadio :thumbsu:

Mate, I found some cheap security guards, where ok to go now .....they were looking after some hotels, but apparently they did such a good job, the guards trained the guests to do their own thing .....so they're out of work now, So I snapped them up

1. We gave as good as we got against the Bombers
2. Blah blah best rookies blah blah PMBangers and 11kgm
3. There's nothing wrong with asking someone in Victoria how they're getting on, even if you're not in Victoria.
Sheesh doing drugs & booze in match threads is not advisable .....I mean I missed this part completely

I thought we were doing a solo thing

1. I'd rather be relegated to a second division than sit ninth.
2. I probably could have held off on my criticism of match threads. Dees are always good value.
3. The rookie class of S30 seems pretty quiet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back