Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 31 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1
eVFm1ky.png

Back again for Season 31, Three Things I Learnt: Learn Hard With A Vengeance.

Three things I learnt this week...

1. What was old is new again - Seriously how many former players have returned for Season 31? Awesome to see some amazing players return to strap on the boots for another run.
  2. Feels strange to go pantsless around the office... but so far, so good.
  3. craffles
Over to you Sweet FA :thumbsu:

1. The Bombers may still spam up the match thread like their lives depend on it, but it is great to see them show some class. Antonio BlueVein looks like restoring this club to greatness sooner rather than later.
2. Excellent to see 6 games go so close to start the season. Average margin was just 2 goals.
3. The Wazzas are back baby!

1. Absolutely agree with TheInjuryFactory about the old heads coming back to the league. Last couple of seasons have seen the likes of Marlowe, Wosh, toxic and Danger in Texas all return.

2. The Wonders have recruited Well in the last few months. ArdentEagle & Cadsky two of the standouts in round 1

3.Media is alive and well. Good to see some rookies give it a shot so early on as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eVFm1ky.png

Back again for Season 31, Three Things I Learnt: Learn Hard With A Vengeance.

Three things I learnt this week...

1. What was old is new again - Seriously how many former players have returned for Season 31? Awesome to see some amazing players return to strap on the boots for another run.
  2. Feels strange to go pantsless around the office... but so far, so good.
  3. craffles
Over to you Sweet FA :thumbsu:

Don't @ me

1. I Dont Care cares too much, even from BP, to be a decent choice as my midfielder captain in Spudqoach
2. TheInjuryFactory and I can agree once in a while afterall ;)
3. There’s plenty of support available in this league , within and outside my team, even from the most surprising of places. Thanks for having my back :)

1. The dragon's are fun once you get past the gifs

2. croweater 41 posted more in this week's match thread than he has in the last 3 seasons combined!
tXTqLBYNf0N7W.gif

3. Moving to the wonders was the best decision I've made in my qooty qareer. Such a great bunch of posters. I'm loving captaining this club!

1. It is fun to win in Round 1.
2. The Wonders have a great blend of freshness and experience.
3. Round 1 generally had a great buzz and the Sweet FA is set for rip roaring S.31.

1. croweater 41 should never retire.
2. I’m back
3. I may also be gone soon as Chief will perma-ban me after he sees I tore him a new one in the forward pocket.

1. You can become admin and still retain your normal posting style. How long will that last though?
2. The Bombers don't really actually know what a "No U" is.
3. The Warriors have no made the top 8 under TIFs reign, this surely has to be the season?

1. You can become admin and still retain your normal posting style. How long will that last though?
2. The Bombers don't really actually know what a "No U" is.
3. The Warriors have no made the top 8 under TIFs reign, this surely has to be the season?
Brave to imply s**t campaigner as a posting style

Remove this Banner Ad

Back