Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 31 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite mountains of evidence to the contrary, there are a couple of valuable skills added to the mix from this seasons rookies.

The ability to talk amongst ourselves in the midst of any thread, is the one that primarily creates the most wonder and awe.

The capacity for self promotion is limitless for some, who shall only remain nameless until they out themselves in their next contribution.

Be afraid

disappointing is who made dumbarse a mod
tenor.gif

Round 9
eVFm1ky.png

Round 9

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Broken may have come and gone more than a young Warwick Capper, but he still well and truly has his finger on the pulse.
  2. Hate media is great media.
  3. Bombers skipper on a Thursday is easily the league's most onerous vocation.
Over to you Sweet FA :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Round 10
eVFm1ky.png

Round 10

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Everybody loves a Test Tickle
  2. pantskyle curse>DockerDen5215 curse
  3. My Gut Feel is surprisingly accurate
Over to you Sweet FA :thumbsu:

1. BLUEALLTHRU us back after his enforced layoff due to the new percussion rules.
2. The Bears are better than their ladder position indicates
3. There is still time for the Mods to act on the overwhelming support for the #reinstatesantoz movement

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s what started the bubonic plague in the first place, Gremos.

Wrap it and trap it.
We could call this SFA Era of “Bubonic Plague.” Fitting! Our guernsey is even black and all...

We could call this SFA Era of “Bubonic Plague.” Fitting! Our guernsey is even black and all...
Look mate, I know NaturalDustbuster is having a tough time as admin, but to refer to him as the bubonic plague?!?!

It’s simply perfect 👌🏻

1. An SFA Season can be just as enjoyable with less media threads.
2. There are some universally loved characters in this league and test Tickle’s 100th game dedications showed that.
3. The Warriors still have the best midfield in the comp, wouldn’t be surprised if the Mobbs Medal was painted Orange and Charcoal at season’s end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back