Sweet FA Tipping Comp 2020 AFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello everyone,

With the AFL season not far away, tipping is back with the classic Bigfooty system. I’ve created a Sweet FA board comp

Password: Qooty
I'd like to but my tips are frozen.
Its this unseasonal weather we're getting from the Mexicans in Melbourne. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HI ALL

A lot of people don't seem to have realised they have to tip in each comp they are in, rather than just tipping in the main comp and having it apply to all comp.

If you are in more than one comp on bigfooty, please remember you have to put in your tips in each comp separately. If you dont, youll only be tipping for the one comp and will get the away teams by default in the other comp.

HI ALL

A lot of people don't seem to have realised they have to tip in each comp they are in, rather than just tipping in the main comp and having it apply to all comp.

If you are in more than one comp on bigfooty, please remember you have to put in your tips in each comp separately. If you dont, youll only be tipping for the one comp and will get the away teams by default in the other comp.
What happened to the tipping this week? I tried twice and the system shat itself each time.

What happened to the tipping this week? I tried twice and the system shat itself each time.
I put up a notice - error in one of the games. It was working by Thursday arvo.

NaturalDisaster - several posts about it in the mods board. I asked mods to pass on the news to their comps.

Thanks for your patience while we worked out the tipping issues.

* You should no longer receive error messages when entering tips.
* Round 3 will be scored soon and the weekly prize in the main competition will be awarded. We will remove the round 3 Friday night game as it was messed up by this system error - nobody scores any points for it.
* Remember you need to tip in ALL comps you are a member of, not just the main one.

Good luck this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back