Toast Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - AFL Fantasy Board vs SFA Board - Game Played 7-7:30pm tonight AEDST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, you just volunteered to play in the AFL Fantasy side for today....

And given as the bench spots are filled by TheInjuryFactory and I - you can play on the wing..... :p

<knife gets sharper>

that's my bench.

can't remember the last time a galloped the wing with the wind in my hair. Zevon and Dupogi get ready for some silver service.

Happy to put my name in the ring.. luckily the game is happening during business hours over here. The only thing that will stop me would be if the middle aged women around me at work want something done - accompanying joke is open slather

We have a few spots left, do you have a preference mate ?? Two HFF-er's are required, plus a CHB, HBF-er and some back pockets !! Or I could shift fitzroybowiedog back if you'd prefer an attacking midfield spot on the left wing ?

We have a few spots left, do you have a preference mate ?? Two HFF-er's are required, plus a CHB, HBF-er and some back pockets !! Or I could shift fitzroybowiedog back if you'd prefer an attacking midfield spot on the left wing ?
Shove me in a back pocket.. where the talent i never had goes to die.

Shove me in a back pocket.. where the talent i never had goes to die.

This is Qooty - talent is irrelevant (just look at the Sweet FA side for proof) - what you need is pure, unadulterated luck....

Checks team player supports....

Ok - back pocket it is !!! :p

This is Qooty - talent is irrelevant (just look at the Sweet FA side for proof) - what you need is pure, unadulterated luck....

Checks team player supports....

Ok - back pocket it is !!! :p

since when do you listen to players demands!
stick Freo_4eva on a flank so we can run like stallions in the wild!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DockerDen5215 looks like we're covering the whole back line. That's an awful lot of fisting!

Nah, I've got some reinforcements lined up for you - fantasy football royalty.... The cream of the points scoring crop....

Unless I get another few signing up....

B: Nick Maxwell - DockerDen5215 - Zac Dawson
HB: Dingster - Dale Morris - Relton Roberts
C: mezaire - TheRednWhite - fitzroybowiedog
HF: - Dupogi - Freo_4eva
F: 11kgm - Zevon - Agent93

Foll: PAFC27 - bl4ke - kozi

Int: TedDougChris - TheInjuryFactory

Leaves us with one spot left to fill..... On the HFF flank... Cadsky - it'll be all yours if I cannot badger someone else into playing....

Nah, I've got some reinforcements lined up for you - fantasy football royalty.... The cream of the points scoring crop....

Unless I get another few signing up....

B: Nick Maxwell - DockerDen5215 - Zac Dawson
HB: Dingster - Dale Morris - Relton Roberts
C: mezaire - TheRednWhite - fitzroybowiedog
HF: - Dupogi - Freo_4eva
F: 11kgm - Zevon - Agent93

Foll: PAFC27 - bl4ke - kozi

Int: TedDougChris - TheInjuryFactory

Leaves us with one spot left to fill..... On the HFF flank... Cadsky - it'll be all yours if I cannot badger someone else into playing....
DockerDen5215 like I said...

Hey TDC, looks like you've actually put DockerDen5215 in twice

Don't stress though, I understand the nerves coming into a game against the likes of me and Muddiemoose (and the other scrubs)

Giving people the chance to play alongside their heroes... While you just get to play with yourselves.....

again....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back