Toast Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - AFL Fantasy Board vs SFA Board - Game Played 7-7:30pm tonight AEDST.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pants. Was extremely unimpressed.
As you would be. You're not going to sign up to a cult just to keep on wearing those corporate chinos. Someimte you just want to air out the boys.

Personally, I'm looking forward to going commando against whoever the SFA throw at us. Zevon and 11kgm, you fellas in for a free and easy forward line?

As you would be. You're not going to sign up to a cult just to keep on wearing those corporate chinos. Someimte you just want to air out the boys.

Personally, I'm looking forward to going commando against whoever the SFA throw at us. Zevon and 11kgm, you fellas in for a free and easy forward line?

AridFavorableDromaeosaur-small.gif

can i go both teams hahaha

This feels strangely like the time a pyramid scheme crowd tried to convert me into a cult member :)
Nah we're not like that. Would you like to buy some essential oils on a side note?

AFL Fantasy Teamsheet
Ok - Barrybran , NaturalDisaster

AFL Fantasy Side: Tour Match vs the Sweet FA

B: Nick Maxwell - DockerDen5215 - Zac Dawson
HB: Dingster - Dale Morris - Relton Roberts
C: mezaire - TheRednWhite - fitzroybowiedog
HF: Cadsky - Dupogi - Freo_4eva
F: 11kgm - Zevon - Agent93

Foll: PAFC27 - bl4ke - kozi

Int: TedDougChris - TheInjuryFactory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back