Toast Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - AFL Fantasy Board vs SFA Board - Game Played 7-7:30pm tonight AEDST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither having much reason to brag, not much between TheRednWhite and Muddiemoose - the former was probably a smidgeon better. - 0m from 0 to 0.
That's weird. Does the sim count shaking hands at the start of the match as a contest now?

WaVRqR1.png

Votes

Votes in the game of Qooty are determined by the sim on a 3-2-1 basis. Congratulations to the following players on their performance in tonight's game.

3 TedDougChris (AFL)

2 SarahSmiles (SFA)

1 Yakker (SFA)

Zevon robbed with 5 goals !!!

"In an enthralling contest, Relton Roberts had the better of serial_thrilla. - 94m from 2 to 96."
Oof! That's my career over.

Thanks for the game AFL Fantasy crew. Feel free to check out the SFA board if you liked what you saw (please ignore Kilroy and PMBangers...they are the abnormalities).

4 : 14.49 {C} - Noobz0r sells the dummy and helps himself to a bounce.
4 : 14.51 {C} - TheRednWhite might be in trouble with the tribunal after that tackle on Noobz0r. Play on is the call

4 : 20.34 {C} - TheRednWhite signals for his teammates to present.
4 : 20.37 {C} - TheRednWhite sells the dummy and helps himself to a bounce.
4 : 20.4 {C} - TheRednWhite has run too far.
Sounds like I had a pretty good game early on. But then the last quarter...chance to get suspended and a late -3, if that doesn’t sum up a typical fantasy week for me

Apologies I wasn’t available to comment during the game everybody. Unlike you amateurs I take this game very seriously. No time to get my phone out and jump on bigfooty when there’s a defender’s shoulders to jump on and a bag of goals to be had instead.

Man this game is so easy. Get around me!! I would have kicked more if that selfish TedDougChris guy wasn’t hogging the ball for 3 snags of his own.

"In an enthralling contest, Relton Roberts had the better of serial_thrilla. - 94m from 2 to 96."
Oof! That's my career over.

Thanks for the game AFL Fantasy crew. Feel free to check out the SFA board if you liked what you saw (please ignore Kilroy and PMBangers...they are the abnormalities).

Now this people, is what we call the EKA curse :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats AFL Fantasy side! Zevon, good luck with all the messages you’re about to receive a lot of recruitment PM’s
Now he's going to feel really bad if he gets none.

If you enjoyed the week and want more, you can sign up here!

(This probably already got posted)

3 : 17.17 {rW} - mezaire isn't just seeing stars after that clash with Antonio BlueVein. He could map the Milky Way.
3 : 17.19 {lW} - Antonio BlueVein breaks his tackle and is off.

Ouch. Broke me tackle :(

Sponge?

Here.....you want it back? ( Reaches into his shorts)

Thanks AFL Fantasy for hosting us and WaynesWorld19, pincrusher and Jiska for allowing us to bring qooty here. Thanks to everyone who joined in. We hope you enjoyed your taste of qooty.

If you'd like more, the 31st Sweet FA season kicks off in a little over a week. Come along, check it out and if you're interested, sign up to a team. You don't have to do anything but it's more fun if you join in the banter.

Zevon bl4ke kozi mezaire DockerDen5215 Freo_4eva PAFC27 TheRednWhite Dupogi 11kgm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back