Toast Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - AFL Fantasy Board vs SFA Board - Game Played 7-7:30pm tonight AEDST.

Remove this Banner Ad

adonski , Dan12 , Demon in Hell , HolyRioli - any interest in joining in for a one off Fantasy Football/Qootball game against the interlopers from the Sweet FA.

No skill or talent involved, you can even abuse the opposition as if they were Crazy Bevo or Screw You Horse Longmire !!!!
Thanks for the invite TDG but no, just happy to play classic fantasy without worrying about leagues.

Thanks for the invite TDG but no, just happy to play classic fantasy without worrying about leagues.

Cheers mate, thanks for the reply. This is a little different, no effort is involved - just generally disparaging the opposition and suggesting they don't know anything.....

Cheers mate, thanks for the reply. This is a little different, no effort is involved - just generally disparaging the opposition and suggesting they don't know anything.....
Who's suggesting?

lol okay this sounds like fun, I’m in. Can I request a spot in the forward pocket please? I might just bob up and win the game with a 6-goal cameo now and then but nobody notices when you put mostly put in 0-possession shockers in the pocket. My kind of footy to a tee :cool:
On a scale of Jordan Lisle to Jonno Brown, how highly do you rate your forward craft?

Alternatively, on a scale of Neale as a fantasy pick to the time I selected Patrick Karnezis after that time the Lions won the NAB Cup, where do you see yourself ranking as a selection by TedDougChris?

But I can assure you that if you took part in anything involving the SFA that your username would ring true ;)

On a scale of Jordan Lisle to Jonno Brown, how highly do you rate your forward craft?

Alternatively, on a scale of Neale as a fantasy pick to the time I selected Patrick Karnezis after that time the Lions won the NAB Cup, where do you see yourself ranking as a selection by TedDougChris?

I think my forward craft is about as good as Jesse White when Horse couldn’t work out whether he was a forward or a ruckman... turns out he was neither :drunk:

Fairly sure I picked Karnezis that year as well now you mention it. Sheesh thanks for that reminder. I’d been feeling so good about myself lately too :huh:

I think my forward craft is about as good as Jesse White when Horse couldn’t work out whether he was a forward or a ruckman... turns out he was neither :drunk:

Fairly sure I picked Karnezis that year as well now you mention it. Sheesh thanks for that reminder. I’d been feeling so good about myself lately too :huh:
Didn't Jesse play his plbest season off a wing/HFF in his final season as a swan?

You said earlier any players you picked turned to rubbish, so it's your fault karnezis was a rubbish player!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said earlier any players you picked turned to rubbish, so it's your fault karnezis was a rubbish player!

I can’t remember saying that, but yeah I do have that skill so my apologies to Patty Karnezis for ruining his career before it started. He’ll need to take a number though, there are plenty of players I’ve done that to

I can’t remember saying that, but yeah I do have that skill so my apologies to Patty Karnezis for ruining his career before it started. He’ll need to take a number though, there are plenty of players I’ve done that to
Hmmm must have been someone else that said that 🤔

Correction, it was TheRednWhite. I retract my statement and place full blame on TRNW

Last edited:

Sounds like you're fairly high on the "Todd Elton Scale".

I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Ah, Jesse White. He was so endearingly frustrating that I couldn't help but develop a soft spot for him, so you've already got a fan in me.

I thought he was destined to become a gun. Was that the miracle on grass year where you weren't far off making finals?

Being a Sydney fan who closely follows the Lions too being from Brisbane I thought I was finally getting close to both teams making finals again. 🥴

Absolutely. It will stop everybody from noticing that the overpaid star full forward goes goalless a little too often.

No look all jokes aside, I want to be as good looking as Fraser Gehrig, as accurate in front of goal as Warren Tredrea, as ruthless and tough at the contest as Bryce Gibbs, as composed under opposition attention as Barry Hall, and as prolific on the scoreboard as Tony Lockett... in his comeback year.
Sounds like me on the cricket field - I have the ability of Don Bradman and Glenn McGrath (the bowling ability of Don Bradman, and the batting ability of Glenn McGrath).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back