Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Thanks guys, I appreciate you reaching out to the Blues supporters to see what other things the great site of BigFooty can offer.

In fairness Crushy I'm quite famously a lurker here during trade week.

I was happy, Bombers were great v Collingwood.

Yes their pressure was great. Shame stringer went down. 3 goals and lively in the middle with clearances.

cIYwiBs.png

kdavva74 Tonga Bob NaturalDisaster come poke some Blues with sticks.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Blues supporters this is a fantastic opportunity to broaden horizons within the BigFooty community. We have some awesome captains in the league ... except AceAndy you don't want to play for the Dragons ....

I'm a recent captive recruit to SFA, and can vouch that it seems like a whole lot of fun.

The league seems to have a decent representation of Bluebaggers too so you'll see some familiar faces (so to speak) in it.

I'm a recent captive recruit to SFA, and can vouch that it seems like a whole lot of fun.

The league seems to have a decent representation of Bluebaggers too so you'll see some familiar faces (so to speak) in it.
That must make you the decent one then T2B_

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers

Welcome, welcome. Surely you'll pull on the boots for the Blues in this one?

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back