Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying some of my finest work no doubt.

There is the guy here who definitely knows all the inside goss even if none of it happened in the end (the North board has three of them). That wasn't you though... we all know how much you value your reputation here.

There is the guy here who definitely knows all the inside goss even if none of it happened in the end (the North board has three of them). That wasn't you though... we all know how much you value your reputation here.

I worked hard for it mate.

Carlton will have won their 17th flag by the time this ******* graphic has been updated.

I'm way out of the loop. Sin City Swamprats? They'll always be Alberton and use bay covers to me.

Blues supporters this is a fantastic opportunity to broaden horizons within the BigFooty community. We have some awesome captains in the league ... except AceAndy you don't want to play for the Dragons ....
Mods!!!!

And if you need any convincing that SFA is a diverse thing in itself and bipartisan of your actual AFL club, consider the fact that there's Blues posters in SFA in a team called the freaking Bombers.

And if you need any convincing that SFA is a diverse thing in itself and bipartisan of your actual AFL club, consider the fact that there's Blues posters in SFA in a team called the freaking Bombers.

Traitors and turncoats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AND most of them are in the leadership group ... except ... WaynesWorld19 .... he is an evil overlord from the planet Grand Uncle Horace

unnamed-16-gif.907449
giphy.gif

I feel like there are a heap of locals wondering what the hell is happening in here.
The Port board was much the same a week or two ago. I don't think they knew whether to bring out the Never Tear Us Apart scarves or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back