Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official..I am a West Coast Wonder.

I am relatively still new to the SFA despite spending last season trying to get the Pennsylvania Vampires up, but I understand The Wonders are kind of a big deal in the SFA, in my (probably deluded) mind its a bit like being asked to join the LA Lakers, Barcelona or New York Yankees.

I have a lot of history and success to live up to :)

I am relatively still new to the SFA despite spending last season trying to get the Pennsylvania Vampires up, but I understand The Wonders are kind of a big deal in the SFA, in my (probably deluded) mind its a bit like being asked to join the LA Lakers, Barcelona or New York Yankees.

Nice to see a few Carton fans dipping their toes into the world of Sweet. Still plenty of room for anyone else that loves a bit of banter.

Very Close. The Royals are like the clippers, RCD Espanyol and the Mets..

Thought this thread was closed.

No wonder a certain SA fan is infecting other threads, someone forgot to lock the door on the way out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Sin City, if you'd like to play for the Swamprats just pull phil's finger.

BOO SWAMPIES BOO.

They are now my most disliked team on the SFA board. Bunch of meddling Gremlins.

Loving Tony Lynn 15's work on the board, what a lovable rascal, we need to sign him up to the Wonders !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back