Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks guys, I appreciate you reaching out to the Blues supporters to see what other things the great site of BigFooty can offer.

In fairness Crushy I'm quite famously a lurker here during trade week.

I was happy, Bombers were great v Collingwood.

Yes their pressure was great. Shame stringer went down. 3 goals and lively in the middle with clearances.

cIYwiBs.png

kdavva74 Tonga Bob NaturalDisaster come poke some Blues with sticks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues supporters this is a fantastic opportunity to broaden horizons within the BigFooty community. We have some awesome captains in the league ... except AceAndy you don't want to play for the Dragons ....

I'm a recent captive recruit to SFA, and can vouch that it seems like a whole lot of fun.

The league seems to have a decent representation of Bluebaggers too so you'll see some familiar faces (so to speak) in it.

I'm a recent captive recruit to SFA, and can vouch that it seems like a whole lot of fun.

The league seems to have a decent representation of Bluebaggers too so you'll see some familiar faces (so to speak) in it.
That must make you the decent one then T2B_

Welcome, welcome. Surely you'll pull on the boots for the Blues in this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back