Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of the perks of Sweet FA. We still have to abide by BF rules but there's a lot more leniency than club or general discussion boards. We all gather for a computer simulation and stay for the banter.
Yeah the mods over there are a pretty cool bunch. Disarmingly handsome too - I heard someone say that about them once.

Except of course for one of them. We don’t speak of him.

This thread feels like a red light district.

All normal societal rules go out the window. And every poster gets to indulge their inner most predilections that they are normally too polite to reveal in public.

472220_60ba9b8fd3632ce57d6cdfe2301b2ad2.gif

Never really ventured there for fear of encountering too many ferals.

But, talking smack and posting rubbish? Jeebers, this is fun!

Inb4 someone says 'but ferris, you always post rubbish'
Kinda reminds me of the fact that Eddie McGuire only talks crap when his lips move.

All normal societal rules go out the window. And every poster gets to indulge their inner most predilections that they are normally too polite to reveal in public.
You have summed up the SFA very accurately and succinctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the mods over there are a pretty cool bunch. Disarmingly handsome too - I heard someone say that about them once.

Except of course for one of them. We don’t speak of him.
Wow talk about throwing Blacky under the bus.

For most of us the SFA board is what gets us out of bed every afternoon.
Reminds me of my job. We've been told that we can't look out of the window in the morning, so we'll have something to do in the afternoon.

You have summed up the SFA very accurately and succinctly.
It feels just like home, right?!

Reminds me of my job. We've been told that we can't look out of the window in the morning, so we'll have something to do in the afternoon.
A glass window? You're lucky.

We're given a hole in the wall that we cover up with recycled newspaper whenever it rains.

A glass window? You're lucky.

We're given a hole in the wall that we cover up with recycled newspaper whenever it rains.
Sounds like that Monty Python sketch, "We got evicted from our hole in the wall."

So that's where you've been hiding.
I thought you were locked up in thylacine60 dungeon.

I tell you what though. That skin suit he is sewing is starting to really come along.

"Put the ******* lotion in the basket!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back