Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Carlton, I looks like I have been named on a half-back flank again, which is truly my preferred position as I play it several times a season and am recognised through-out the league for my prowess there.
You can show me what to do. It's unfamiliar to me, I usually play i the guts.

Frankly, I'm a little offended.

Bush Chook would be an upgrade on Melbourne Bitter

There are only two beers I've tried that are worse than Bush Chook, and the great MB isn't one of them.

Southwark is by panels the worst beer I've ever had.

Then Powers

Then Bush Chook.

I'd rather drink XXXX.

Hi Carlton, I looks like I have been named on a half-back flank again, which is truly my preferred position as I play it several times a season and am recognised through-out the league for my prowess there.

Yep, I have heard many people call you an absolute flanker....

:p

Yep, I have heard many people call you an absolute flanker....

:p
I remember Richard Hadlee saying that he couldn't understand why the fans at the MCG kept referring to his occupation - they kept chanting, "Hadlee's a banker." :)

I remember Richard Hadlee saying that he couldn't understand why the fans at the MCG kept referring to his occupation - they kept chanting, "Hadlee's a banker." :)

When I moved to Singapore, my offsider in the office was a Kiwi, who frequently wanted to discuss the underarm incident, sandpapergate, our Rugby Union side etc.... A sad state of affairs....

When I moved to Singapore, my offsider in the office was a Kiwi, who frequently wanted to discuss the underarm incident, sandpapergate, our Rugby Union side etc.... A sad state of affairs....
One thing about the Kiwis is that they at least have a balanced view of life - they have a chip on both shoulders. I remember the Aussies going to NZ just after the underarm incident, and understandably tensions were still pretty high after what had happened at the MCG. We played a one day game in Auckland, and while the Australians were batting, some bloke in the crowd yells out, "BRING ON UNKOVICH." He was their national lawn bowls champion at the time.....

One thing about the Kiwis is that they at least have a balanced view of life - they have a chip on both shoulders. I remember the Aussies going to NZ just after the underarm incident, and understandably tensions were still pretty high after what had happened at the MCG. We played a one day game in Auckland, and while the Australians were batting, some bloke in the crowd yells out, "BRING ON UNKOVICH." He was their national lawn bowls champion at the time.....

This guy was pretty good to be fair. He didn't mind bringing it up, but you could have a decent discussion with him about sport and associated topics....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy was pretty good to be fair. He didn't mind bringing it up, but you could have a decent discussion with him about sport and associated topics....
A mate and I visited NZ in 1986, and even back then, the rivalry with Australia was pretty intense. They jokingly liked to refer to us as "The West Island."

Knocking them off is always sweet, although I did feel a bit sorry for them in last year's World Cup final - what a way to lose!!!!!

Did he ever send you duck pucs?

There are only two beers I've tried that are worse than Bush Chook, and the great MB isn't one of them.

Southwark is by panels the worst beer I've ever had.

Then Powers

Then Bush Chook.

I'd rather drink XXXX.
All are miles in front of West End... I feel dirty even thinking about it.

Probably about sex of thim.
There was a one day game at Adelaide Oval years ago - the Kiwis batted first against Australia, and the first wicket was a caught behind decision. Channel 9 shows the replay, and the Kiwi commentator says, "Oh yus - thet wuz a bug thuck nuck."

You can show me what to do. It's unfamiliar to me, I usually play i the guts.

Frankly, I'm a little offended.
Well, what you do is play in the guts for most of a season, rotating to half-forward where you continue to dominate. Then you get recognised by the league as the best half-back flanker.

Pretty simple really.

As you can see having been named as RR I am clearly the key half-back flanker in the SFA's representative side.

Im looking forward to kicking a bag on the weekend.
For the Carlton players who haven't seen me, basically I'm a combination of Gary Ablett Snr, Tony Lockett and Jason Akermanis.
You may assume that makes me a bald, fat, flog, which isn't true, I have a full head of hair. It also makes me the greatest full forward in history*.

*may or may not be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back