Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See i'm up against Proper Gander, my advice to you son is to put me in your Supercoach team. I'm guaranteed to get you 180+.
I can’t work out exactly who is on my team so far, but I know for a FACT that you’re not. You are so, so stuffed now my friend. I’m known as a bit of a bully on field. Combine the worst elements of Grinter and Mumford, then pour too much coffee into the results and you start to get an idea of what I’m about

Im looking forward to kicking a bag on the weekend.
For the Carlton players who haven't seen me, basically I'm a combination of Gary Ablett Snr, Tony Lockett and Jason Akermanis.
You may assume that makes me a bald, fat, flog, which isn't true, I have a full head of hair. It also makes me the greatest full forward in history*.

*may or may not be true.

Just to break this down for the Blues board. These are the combinations of these players GWS Goose possesses.

Gary Ablett Snr - Illicit Drug Dependency.

Tony Lockett - Anger Management Issues.

Jason Akermanis - Confirmed Golf Cheat.

I can’t work out exactly who is on my team so far, but I know for a FACT that you’re not. You are so, so stuffed now my friend. I’m known as a bit of a bully on field. Combine the worst elements of Grinter and Mumford, then pour too much coffee into the results and you start to get an idea of what I’m about
I'm wearing a head guard, in fact i might be the first ruckman to wear one.

I'm wearing a head guard, in fact i might be the first ruckman to wear one.
Interesting. I’m wearing a suit of armour fashioned from the grille section of four 1980s oldsmobiles

And I'm a combination of Don Bradman and Glenn McGrath - I have the bowling ability of Don Bradman and the batting ability of Glenn McGrath.

You'll be easy to pick out, you'll be the one full of rust.
Oh you meant during the game? Nah, that’s just what I’m wearing now. Casual Friday

These bloke have more hot wind than a desert sandstorm.

Hope some of you can play as well as you yap, at least it will be a contest.

Just to break this down for the Blues board. These are the combinations of these players GWS Goose possesses.

I'm Recovering from illicit drug dependency, and you dam well know that Tony Lynn 15

Again, you have kind of grasped the concept of SFA.... mostly hot air and some of us hope we can play

Last edited:

Mate this is nothing - just wait until you encounter a Bombers thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate this is nothing - just wait until you encounter a Bombers thread.
Do they have an * as well?

Are you allowed to mention the “vitamins” they took?

Yapping is what it's alllllllll about.

I mean, if anyone should know about yapping and not producing results.....

Do they have an * as well?

Are you allowed to mention the “vitamins” they took?

Vitamins? Hell the last urine sample KohPhi produced for QASADA came back stating he was a pregnant 33 year old Hispanic woman. LOL. He is at least 36!

And I'm a combination of Don Bradman and Glenn McGrath - I have the bowling ability of Don Bradman and the batting ability of Glenn McGrath.
Hi Shane Watson

Hi Shane Watson
Hey... hey.. slow down there.

I mean, he's definitely no Ellyse Perry, and not a shade on Keith Miller. But Watto did have a postive all-rounder index over his career, even if modern things like LBW and DRS confused him.

I mean, he's definitely no Ellyse Perry, and not a shade on Keith Miller. But Watto did have a postive all-rounder index over his career, even if modern things like LBW and DRS confused him.
And not so modern things...like shoelaces.

Thanks to Watto, LBW now stands for Leg Before Watson.

All those combinations and giant floggerino isn't also one of them?

It's unpopular to say this, but Shane Watson in unfairly maligned IMO.
His average of 35 in test cricket is lower than it should be, but not horrific, especially if you factor in his bowling. He definitely didn't go on with his starts enough.
His short form record is terrific.
He did win 2 AB medal and an Alan McGilvray medal.
By all reports, he is a ripping bloke, (I sat at his table at an event once and found him great company), just on of those guys people love to hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back