Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Carlton Board vs SFA Board - TODAY 1pm-2pm(ish)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doddery silly old farts association side if philreich anything to go by.

Forgetting what jokes have been posted already.
:thumbsu:

pi33aaxqcpbhgxecd0-gif.532422

How lucky is T2B_ getting to learn his craft from the reigning All-SFA Centre Half Back...

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did Carlton last hand out a thrashing - was it back in the days when Pauline Hanson was a sexy young thing? :)
Please explain.

Trained again last night, walked around the Heathcote oval ten times. Beat my record by one stubbie.
Well
Don't wanna brag but...yep. That's me warming up yesterday at Flemington. Notice I put my team guernsey no.9 on to get the feel of it.
Don't be afraid SFA.
Be very very afraid.
unnamed-1.gif

Well
Don't wanna brag but...yep. That's me warming up yesterday at Flemington. Notice I put my team guernsey no.9 on to get the feel of it.
Don't be afraid SFA.
Be very very afraid.

View attachment 910180
You'll be in for an easier ride tomorrow, i'll tap the pill right down your throat.

Well
Don't be afraid SFA.
Be very very afraid.
View attachment 910184
A mate of mine doesn't really understand how the whole racing game works. Earlier this week he says to me, "Mate I just put $100 on this horse - it can't lose."

I looked at his form guide, and shook my head.

Surprised, he says, "Oh come on: it's a sure thing. It's starting at 25 to 1, and the race doesn't even start until 3pm."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back