Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Collingwood Board Challenge (Game Played Today Approx. 4-5pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Come back :)?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm just not active enough.

One-offs are my speciality and I'm pretty sure my virtual character has dodgy shoulders. As you can see I took no marks, and the game probably counted the amount of headbutts I had as "hitouts"

I need rest. See you in 4 years!

Well, good game Pies, we tried! Hopefully, you had some fun this weekend and we could give you some level of entertainment.

The Sweet FA has existed since 2001 and we are soon to embark on the league's 30th season. If this is something you loved, thought was a bit of fun, or otherwise hated it and want to have a crack at those of us who obsess over a fake game, why not sign up to the league and pick one of the twelve teams:

All you have to do is post and complete this form:

Name (your BigFooty username):
Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Preferred Number:
Preferred Team (if you have one):
State (optional):
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:

tour-graphic-png.910778

Thanks to all of the mods for letting us play the game. The turnout was a little light but still happy that we got to play a game and have some fun where we could :)
I don’t care if it’s the last thing I ever do but I’m getting you banned from simming my games ever again 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Something different to fill in the arvo.
If you want, we play this as a weekly competition where you can play for a club and be involved in a community. There's no expectation on you to play but activity is always encouraged and rewarded. Still, feel free to sign up and test the waters :)

I've signed up for the season with the Gumbies. Any other pies fans, should you be looking for a tea, Barrybran can probably do something for you. Slabs, brown paper bags, you'll be looked after.
Hey, there are other clubs ;)

Yep. Something different to fill in the arvo.
If you want, we play this as a weekly competition where you can play for a club and be involved in a community. There's no expectation on you to play but activity is always encouraged and rewarded. Still, feel free to sign up and test the waters :)
To add to what Clarkey said, you can get involved as much or as little as you like and it's a great spot that's very different to club land. It's not everyone's cup of tea but the board has existed as long as Big Footy itself and, like here, we've got all types so there's a team for everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back