Competition Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - FJGD Board vs SFA Board

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void
Andonis1997 did you have a brief dalliance with qooty in the past? I vaguely remember your name popping up in some of my research.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
You'll want to hope none of these fine people catch the bug because you'll never find work manufacturing qooty jumpers again.
I'd like to think that my involvement in Sweet FA has raised the standard of presentation so it stands to reason that bringing more FJGD people in would be even better

Lemonboi still around?
Not much. True to his title, he was lost out bush for most of last season but popped in late in the season. He was good value :’)

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Andonis1997 did you have a brief dalliance with qooty in the past? I vaguely remember your name popping up in some of my research.

Andonis1997 is not only one of the greatest Dragons of all time, he and I also pulled out the guitar once for a wailing new version of the Sweet FA podcast theme song.

Well, he pulled out the guitar and I wailed.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Not much. True to his title, he was lost out bush for most of last season but popped in late in the season. He was good value :’)

Must have been a lemon shaped rock, Lemsip didn't make an appearance on anything SFA related since July (which was a noticeable absence).

1611269935209.png

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Andonis1997 is not only one of the greatest Dragons of all time, he and I also pulled out the guitar once for a wailing new version of the Sweet FA podcast theme song.

Well, he pulled out the guitar and I wailed.
It's good to read stories like this. I just know Andonis1997 as the Canberra Parliament designer.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
It's good to read stories like this. I just know Andonis1997 as the Canberra Parliament designer.

He's so much more Barry. SO much more.

His best work IMO was the nWo Dragons logo/guernseys.

You got a license to carry concealed weapons?
Sure, why not?

Morning Jumpers and Graphic Designers, looking forward to a day of shitposting with you.

Back