Competition Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - FJGD Board vs SFA Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Team update. Incredible effort getting so many people involved night one with a good mix of people who have been involved with Sweet FA before and some who haven't. While there are four spots left I'm more than happy to switch those of us active on both boards across to the Sweet FA team to make room for anyone else who wants to join.

If anyone is up for a challenge and has some free time it would be great to get a jumper design for the game

BringBackTheAnchor, HaroLad, Fizzler, Zoops - if you have a preference from positions left, let me know. Unfortunately FF/CHB are taken.

Lineup

(Positions in bold are yet to be filled)

B: [Back Pocket] - magpienato - [Back Pocket]
HB: [Half Back Flank] - fegz222 - [Half Back Flank]
C: Prison Bar Pete - Freight Train - [Wing]
HF: Andonis1997 - Red Crow - fancyscum
F: Rioli8217 - akkaps* - [Forward Pocket]
FOLL: Cainozz - Nickimus Rex - [Rover]
INT: [Interchange] - [Interchange]

*Experienced Sweet FA player who will gladly give up their nominated position to a newer player because they're renowned for being a nice guy

Team List

1. BringBackTheAnchor
2. Nickimus Rex
3. magpienato
4. fegz222
5. Andonis1997
6. fancyscum
7. HaroLad
8. akkaps
9. Fizzler
10. Freight Train
11. Zoops
12. Red Crow
13. Cainozz
14. Prison Bar Pete
18. Rioli8217
19. akkaps
20. Barrybran
In recent seasons I’ve been a back pocket so chuck me there I reckon

View attachment 1044181

another example of my superb GD skills
buscemi 8.gif

Fizz you mad dog
What’s going on
Not much lately just been winding down, it’s been busy times in 2020 with having Year 12 while simultaneously being bored due to lockdowns and that type of stuff, though it’s been good to enjoy summer and all that.

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC
Team update. Incredible effort getting so many people involved night one with a good mix of people who have been involved with Sweet FA before and some who haven't. While there are four spots left I'm more than happy to switch those of us active on both boards across to the Sweet FA team to make room for anyone else who wants to join.

If anyone is up for a challenge and has some free time it would be great to get a jumper design for the game

BringBackTheAnchor, HaroLad, Zoops - if you have a preference from positions left, let me know. Unfortunately FF/CHB are taken.

Lineup

(Positions in bold are yet to be filled)

B: Fizzler - magpienato - [Back Pocket]
HB: [Half Back Flank] - fegz222 - [Half Back Flank]
C: Prison Bar Pete - Freight Train - [Wing]
HF: Andonis1997 - Red Crow - fancyscum
F: Rioli8217 - akkaps* - [Forward Pocket]
FOLL: Cainozz - Nickimus Rex - [Rover]
INT: [Interchange] - [Interchange]

*Experienced Sweet FA player who will gladly give up their nominated position to a newer player because they're renowned for being a nice guy

Team List

1. BringBackTheAnchor
2. Nickimus Rex
3. magpienato
4. fegz222
5. Andonis1997
6. fancyscum
7. HaroLad
8. akkaps
9. Fizzler
10. Freight Train
11. Zoops
12. Red Crow
13. Cainozz
14. Prison Bar Pete
18. Rioli8217
19. akkaps
20. Barrybran
Sign me up for the Half Back Flank!

Anybody got any examples of jumpers they've designed? Please show me and I'll rank them on my patented Guernsey Scaleᵀᴹ, as shown below:

bob's guernsey scale.jpg

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Is What if Wednesday anything like Witherspoon Wednesday?

View attachment 1044229
What If Wednesday is a design competition based on real life hypothetical scenarios. Ie. Design a jumper for the Hawthorn/Melbourne merger or design a jumper for the Port Pirates.

In your case, you've hypothesised what Reese Witherspoon would look like if she didn't sleep for two weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Gumbies you say? :think:

What position would you like? I think we've got a forward and back pocket left, a half back flank, a wing, I think rover, and a couple of bench seats.
Chuck us on the wing please

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Pffff

If you wanna be a sex god on the qooty field, frog sh*t green don't do it.

If you wanna look as hot as Furies qooty is, only the dead sexy magenta and black does the trick

Even if the work experience kid designed it
Mate the guernseys I designed for us literally had Australian Sex Party on them, AND had longsleeve varieties. Look at how sexy these bad boys are below. Don't talk to me about being a sex god when we literally used to look like sex gods on the field every round with the two tone green, black and white.
NHqjg2El.jpeg
QvjqRmTl.jpeg

And pssh, Furies? I got dizzy looking at the ADHD-suffering designer you have. What is it now, one logo a year?

Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
Mate the guernseys I designed for us literally had Australian Sex Party on them, AND had longsleeve varieties. Look at how sexy these bad boys are below. Don't talk to me about being a sex god when we literally used to look like sex gods on the field every round with the two tone green, black and white.
View attachment 1044378View attachment 1044379

And pssh, Furies? I got dizzy looking at the ADHD-suffering designer you have. What is it now, one logo a year?
Could you, hypothetically of course, put styrofoam in those sleeves to make someones muscles look bigger?

Asking for a mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back