Competition Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - FJGD Board vs SFA Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning all. For the Sweet FA crew visiting this weekend, take a look at some of the work produced by members of the FJGD community in the Inter-Aussie Football Cup, run by cannavo.

Team update as of Saturday morning. rabbitoh21 gets a call up so pick one of the remaining positions mate (bolded below).

If we get more than 20 FJGDers wanting to play, those of us who frequent both boards will flick across to the Sweet FA team so there is plenty of room.

Lineup

(Positions in bold are yet to be filled)

B: Fizzler - magpienato - cannavo
HB: Zoops - fegz222 - BringBackTheAnchor
C: Prison Bar Pete - Freight Train - Spanna_
HF: Andonis1997 - Red Crow - fancyscum
F: Rioli8217 - akkaps* - Heardy_101
FOLL: Cainozz - Nickimus Rex - [Rover]
INT: [Interchange] - [Interchange]

*Experienced Sweet FA player who will gladly give up their nominated position to a newer player because they're renowned for being a nice guy

Team List

1. BringBackTheAnchor
2. Nickimus Rex
3. magpienato
4. fegz222
5. Andonis1997
6. fancyscum
7. -HaroLad
8. Fizzler
9. Freight Train
10. Zoops
11. Red Crow
12. Cainozz
13. Prison Bar Pete
14. Spanna_
15. Heardy_101
16. -rabbitoh21
17. cannavo
19. Rioli8217
20. akkaps
Emergency. -Barrybran

Last edited:
Team update as of Saturday morning. rabbitoh21 gets a call up so pick one of the remaining positions mate (bolded below).

If we get more than 20 FJGDers wanting to play, those of us who frequent both boards will flick across to the Sweet FA team so there is plenty of room.

Lineup

(Positions in bold are yet to be filled)

B: Fizzler - magpienato - [Back Pocket]
HB: Zoops - fegz222 - BringBackTheAnchor
C: Prison Bar Pete - Freight Train - Spanna_
HF: Andonis1997 - Red Crow - fancyscum
F: Rioli8217 - akkaps* - Heardy_101
FOLL: Cainozz - Nickimus Rex - [Rover]
INT: [Interchange] - [Interchange]

*Experienced Sweet FA player who will gladly give up their nominated position to a newer player because they're renowned for being a nice guy

Team List

1. BringBackTheAnchor
2. Nickimus Rex
3. magpienato
4. fegz222
5. Andonis1997
6. fancyscum
7. -HaroLad
8. Fizzler
9. Freight Train
10. Zoops
11. Red Crow
12. Cainozz
13. Prison Bar Pete
14. Spanna_
15. Heardy_101
16. -rabbitoh21
17. -
18. Rioli8217
19. akkaps
20. -Barrybran
While I don't see a lot of football talent in that list, you just know they'll look gloriously resplendent in their individualised guernsey designs.

While I don't see a lot of football talent in that list, you just know they'll look gloriously resplendent in their individualised guernsey designs.
Like you, I have no doubt that they’ll be decked out in glorious fashion
But we also can’t afford to be complacent
Qooty is a slightly different beast

lAgS8HO.png

Laugh emojis from serial_thrilla, Muddiemoose & PMBangers.

Simple lolz for simple SFA'ers.

Keep up the fine Shop work mate :thumbsu:

Oh hey! Fancy seeing you here! Welcome to my home on BigFooty 😁
How have you been?
Cheers . Blast from the past :D
And I reckon I’ll pop around these parts more once the season starts :)

The FJGD team are led by a Mobbs Medalist and a player who has played in many Sweet FA Grand Finals. The individualised jumpers are a tactical element we're employing to sow confusion among the Sweet FA ranks.

Can man grab the librarians position? (BP)
Sure can!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20-odd?
*Standing the f--k back*

Good move. I’d give him a wide berth too if I were you mate. He smells of coriander.

The confusing aspect will be that since none of them can agree on what the best jumper design is for their team, that they'll all be wearing different kits.
20210123_091315.jpg

Does lining up for my class B Grade during lunch break in high school count for nothing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back