Competition Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - FJGD Board vs SFA Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Does lining up for my class B Grade during lunch break in high school count for nothing?
Fair call. I should probably adjust my expectations slightly from my original assessment of "don't see a lot of football talent".

While the only modicum of football talent on that list is a questionable claim of schoolyard inadequacy, you just know they'll look gloriously resplendent in their individualised guernsey designs.

Happier with that?

Fair call. I should probably adjust my expectations slightly from my original assessment of "don't see a lot of football talent".

While the only modicum of football talent on that list is a questionable claim of schoolyard inadequacy, you just know they'll look gloriously resplendent in their individualised guernsey designs.

Happier with that?
Fun fact - the FJGD lineup as named collectively has nearly 1,000 Sweet FA games under their belts

Yeah, it's a pretty touchy subject here seeing we're a design board and all.
Yeah, well I guess opinions can differ on anything people are passionate about, but I feel the issue isn’t necessarily with the guernseys in their own right but the effort (lack thereof) that’s been put into building the identity of the franchises.

.... I feel the issue isn’t necessarily with the guernseys in their own right but the effort (lack thereof) that’s been put into building the identity of the franchises.
You vying for the "bad boys" franchise, manangatang?

IMG_9828.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, well I guess opinions can differ on anything people are passionate about, but I feel the issue isn’t necessarily with the guernseys in their own right but the effort (lack thereof) that’s been put into building the identity of the franchises.
Isn't that only a concern for the four Sydney/Melbourne teams? The others don't need to forge an identity beyond "Team WA/SA/QLD/TAS". I don't know a single person in Perth who supports a team other than the Scorchers. I was curious to see what happened when WA players jumped ship to another franchise, but they merely became chopped liver whilst we adopted the likes of Fawad Ahmed and Jason Roy as honorary West Aussies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't that only a concern for the four Sydney/Melbourne teams? The others don't need to forge an identity beyond "Team WA/SA/QLD/TAS". I don't know a single person in Perth who supports a team other than the Scorchers. I was curious to see what happened when WA players jumped ship to another franchise, but they merely became chopped liver whilst we adopted the likes of Fawad Ahmed and Jason Roy as honorary West Aussies.

Isn't there bid for a second WA team called the Fremantle Breeze?

The confusing aspect will be that since none of them can agree on what the best jumper design is for their team, that they'll all be wearing different kits.
20210123_091315-jpg.1044701
I like the one with the skulls.

Would be perfect for my AFL Fantasy team. 😍

What the *? I've been dropped on a tour match designed to lure people into the Sweet FA? Proof this administration is out of touch with the people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back