Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Fremantle Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Mon 20/1

Remove this Banner Ad

So who was our coach? Whoever it was nearly cost us the game by leaving me on the bench for over a quarter. Check out the momentum swing. Coincidence? I think not

Fremantle Dockers : 10.7.67
Sweet FA : 6.6.42

3 : 22.45 - <<< Carson Dial is coming on to replace estibador >>>

Sweet FA : 7.6.48

Sweet FA : 8.6.54

Sweet FA : 9.6.60

4 : 23.04 - <<< estibador is coming on to replace Tonga Bob >>>
giphy.gif

Fun fact, in Seasons 4 and 5 of the SFA, there was a Fremantle Dockers board team, unimaginatively called the Fremantle Dockers.

They won nothing. In S4, they finished 10th, with a 10-14 record, and in S5, they finished 3rd, with a 12-10 record but crashed out of the finals in straight sets.

Fun fact, in Seasons 4 and 5 of the SFA, there was a Fremantle Dockers board team, unimaginatively called the Fremantle Dockers.

They won nothing. In S4, they finished 10th, with a 10-14 record, and in S5, they finished 3rd, with a 12-10 record but crashed out of the finals in straight sets.
Bloody Ross Lyon.

Don't forget to credit the guy who had to show some on field leadership by kicking the first two in the first quarter and show FreoBraddles where the sticks were.
I mean don't get me wrong, estibador, I acknowledge your contributions, but if I'd had a bit more of a preseason (and if I hadn't lost my boots)...

Don't forget to credit the guy who had to show some on field leadership by kicking the first two in the first quarter and show FreoBraddles where the sticks were.
I mean don't get me wrong, estibador, I acknowledge your contributions, but if I'd had a bit more of a preseason (and if I hadn't lost my boots)...

Yes, er, "lost them"..... ;)

To any Freo posters wondering WTF allow me to read from the marketing brochure.

While the SFA does take time to understand and get used to it is a fantastic and enjoyable community to be a part of. If you like a bit of nonsensical banter and a bit of a release from everyday life you will have a ball here. Dont take it too seriously and just go with the flow.

What I can guarantee is you will meet people from other boards and get to know a lot of really great people.

Give it a go. You can post a lots or rarely, it doesn't matter.

Cheers,

TL15.

Actually Tone - I missed this earlier - any chance you could mention the bold to your teammates ??? Thanks - the rest of the league....

Managed to get a couple of good passages running the ball up the wing. Then finishing like a sprinkler and spraying the ball all over the place.

Umpires must have been lenient as I only gave away 3 frees.

Actually Tone - I missed this earlier - any chance you could mention the bold to your teammates ??? Thanks - the rest of the league....

Now that would be a bold move indeed.

I am no longer captain so I am unable to help you.

I believe I had a hand in creating that side actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Fremantle Dockers : 11.8.74
Sweet FA : 9.9.63
=====================================
Well done Freo board :)
And thanks for the last few days
Home deck or not , to beat our all-star lineup is no mean feat

While not all all one-way, MWPP came out tops over the brave CakeEater. - 85m from 15 to 100.
I’ll take this as a mini win though CakeEater
See you in Round 1 when we play the royals

We could think of something like that to spice the off-season. We could put the e-AFL into good use. A SFAFL Cup, with group stage and finals, perhaps?!

It would be short and help promoting the SFA. Qooty players may enjoy playing against AFL sides.

It could involve tipping, betting, fantasy, some sort of prizes, etc. So people could get hooked by other things than the actual games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back