Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Fremantle Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Mon 20/1

TheInjuryFactory

Make SFA Great Again
Aug 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors, SFFC, Hajduk
So who was our coach? Whoever it was nearly cost us the game by leaving me on the bench for over a quarter. Check out the momentum swing. Coincidence? I think not

Fremantle Dockers : 10.7.67
Sweet FA : 6.6.42

3 : 22.45 - <<< Carson Dial is coming on to replace estibador >>>

Sweet FA : 7.6.48

Sweet FA : 8.6.54

Sweet FA : 9.6.60

4 : 23.04 - <<< estibador is coming on to replace Tonga Bob >>>

Ant Bear

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies, West Coast Wonders,
Fun fact, in Seasons 4 and 5 of the SFA, there was a Fremantle Dockers board team, unimaginatively called the Fremantle Dockers.

They won nothing. In S4, they finished 10th, with a 10-14 record, and in S5, they finished 3rd, with a 12-10 record but crashed out of the finals in straight sets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Fun fact, in Seasons 4 and 5 of the SFA, there was a Fremantle Dockers board team, unimaginatively called the Fremantle Dockers.

They won nothing. In S4, they finished 10th, with a 10-14 record, and in S5, they finished 3rd, with a 12-10 record but crashed out of the finals in straight sets.
Bloody Ross Lyon.

Ben The Donkey

Debutant
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't forget to credit the guy who had to show some on field leadership by kicking the first two in the first quarter and show FreoBraddles where the sticks were.
I mean don't get me wrong, estibador, I acknowledge your contributions, but if I'd had a bit more of a preseason (and if I hadn't lost my boots)...

TedDougChris

Premium Platinum
Mar 10, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Don't forget to credit the guy who had to show some on field leadership by kicking the first two in the first quarter and show FreoBraddles where the sticks were.
I mean don't get me wrong, estibador, I acknowledge your contributions, but if I'd had a bit more of a preseason (and if I hadn't lost my boots)...
Yes, er, "lost them"..... ;)

TedDougChris

Premium Platinum
Mar 10, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
To any Freo posters wondering WTF allow me to read from the marketing brochure.

While the SFA does take time to understand and get used to it is a fantastic and enjoyable community to be a part of. If you like a bit of nonsensical banter and a bit of a release from everyday life you will have a ball here. Dont take it too seriously and just go with the flow.

What I can guarantee is you will meet people from other boards and get to know a lot of really great people.

Give it a go. You can post a lots or rarely, it doesn't matter.

Cheers,

TL15.
Actually Tone - I missed this earlier - any chance you could mention the bold to your teammates ??? Thanks - the rest of the league....

jusjoshin

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers, East Side Hawks
Managed to get a couple of good passages running the ball up the wing. Then finishing like a sprinkler and spraying the ball all over the place.

Umpires must have been lenient as I only gave away 3 frees.

Kapow!!!

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle

I believe I had a hand in creating that side actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MWPP

Magical Eagle
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Fremantle Dockers : 11.8.74
Sweet FA : 9.9.63
=====================================
Well done Freo board :)
And thanks for the last few days
Home deck or not , to beat our all-star lineup is no mean feat

While not all all one-way, MWPP came out tops over the brave CakeEater. - 85m from 15 to 100.
I’ll take this as a mini win though CakeEater
See you in Round 1 when we play the royals

Top Bottom