Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Fremantle Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Mon 20/1

Remove this Banner Ad

Few more and we're good to go Freo, let's get a few more than that and push me and a few of the other guys out of the team. :thumbsu:

Here's how we look like lining up...

6kPcHuZ.png

Team Freo

B:
Van_Dyke - Carson DialCakeEater
HB: Tonga Bob<centre half back> - Dale147
C: <wing>yyouTaylor
HF: <half forward> - gaskin - <half forward>
F: <forward pocket> - PurpleThunder - <forward pocket>
R: Kapow!!!jusjoshin - estibador

INT: TheInjuryFactory - Allikat

Righteo Spirit Level Unique Name Kram samFFC mike91 im_a_lazy_sod Randomizor electricfeel Scham FreoRicci Wally Walpamur dockerfemme Freo_4eva BeinPurplenGreen Yeti Fat Nyfe freo84 serial_thrilla

Any of you guys keen? You literally have to do nothing, at most is a bit of banter with these muppets in here. :D

Last edited:
Few more and we're good to go Freo, let's get a few more than that and push me and a few of the other guys out of the team. :thumbsu:

KqKeRdt.png

Team Freo

B:

Righteo Spirit Level Unique Name Kram samFFC mike91 im_a_lazy_sod Randomizor electricfeel Scham FreoRicci Wally Walpamur dockerfemme Freo_4eva BeinPurplenGreen Yeti Fat Nyfe freo84 serial_thrilla

Any of you guys keen? You literally have to do nothing, at most is a bit of banter with these muppets in here. :D
Seriously we will kick arse with this team.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KqKeRdt.png

Team Freo

B:

Hey - I resemble that remark.....

KqKeRdt.png

Team Freo

B:

Not for me thanks.

6kPcHuZ.png

Team Freo

B:

Wow what a line up.

Reminds me of the teams Fitzroy were putting out the year they were folded.

6kPcHuZ.png

Team Freo

B:

Alright I'll give it a go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back