Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Fremantle Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Mon 20/1

Remove this Banner Ad

If all I have to do is say that I'm in, then I'm in.

Who wants me on their team?
Hold your horses, we have to see if you're any good first!

I'll slot you in at ruck-rover, it's either you or Nat Fyfe

Where would you like to play on the Freo side mate ? Do you have a preferred position ??

I don't need a high profile position. I'll hold down a back pocket. It suits my temperament, as I don't mind a bit of niggle, and I know which way the umpires are looking.

I don't need a high profile position. I'll hold down a back pocket. It suits my temperament, as I don't mind a bit of niggle, and I know which way the umpires are looking.

Excellent, we need more feisty characters in the league, too many midfield prima donnas....

Don't listen to him Kapow!!! , I am arguably the Best Ruck the Sweet F.A. has had in the last 4 seasons.

2 x All Sweet F.A. and robbed of the honour last season.

If you get your shot at playing Ruck for this match, feel free to ask for any tips, as I also am known for my mentoring of Rucks.

A few tips would actually be appreciated. So:

* Who are the Official Alcohol and Betting Sponsors of this competition?

* Which is the best team to join for media protection in case you get caught drinking and driving or replacing an ASADA urine sample with Beer?

* Race 6 at Flemington tomorrow

* Is the All SFA team picked based on #VICBIAS or is it more of a Harvey Weinstein "It's not who you know, it's who you blow" sort of system?

Many thanks,
Soon to be banned/redacted for joking about sexual abuse in Hollywood, Kapow!!!

* Which is the best team to join for media protection in case you get caught drinking and driving or replacing an ASADA urine sample with Beer?

* Is the All SFA team picked based on #VICBIAS or is it more of a Harvey Weinstein "It's not who you know, it's who you blow" sort of system?

Many thanks,
Thanks for the reply, I won't presume to answer any of those questions with any accuracy, as I usually just concentrate on my Qootball. But I will give it a go.

1. I am not sure if there is an alcohol sponser for the Sweet F.A., because as sickening as it sounds there is a bit of a 'Kombucha' addiction amongst the Sweet F.A. The team called the Swamprats are the biggest abusers.

2. Betting Agencies, there is a number of poorly run Qootball betting agencies within the Sweet F.A. The names change often.

3. I won't try and sell any team, as all new players should make their own minds up, but the West Coast Wonders will be #fisrsttosix Premierships.

4. The poor nags - I have no idea on this as my horse is usually still running the next day.

5. All SFA selection 'NO COMMENT' - its a very sore point for me right now, and I am yet to get over it.

Good Luck for the upcoming match you have.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many thanks,
Las Vegas Bears have a number of legal firms on retainer, ranging from Bearly Legal & Associates to Pawly Represented Pty Ltd so you'll never face any trouble. Ever.

And it's definitely who you blow.

Anaheim. Currently looking at $101. Trust me.

Thanks for the reply, I won't presume to answer any of those questions with any accuracy, as I usually just concentrate on my Qootball. But I will give it a go.

1. I am not sure if there is an alcohol sponser for the Sweet F.A., because as sickening as it sounds there is a bit of a 'Kombucha' addiction amongst the Sweet F.A. The team called the Swamprats are the biggest abusers.

2. Betting Agencies, there is a number of poorly run Qootball betting agencies within the Sweet F.A. The names change often.

3. I won't try and sell any team, as all new players should make their own minds up, but the West Coast Wonders will be #fisrsttosix Premierships.

4. The poor nags - I have no idea on this as my horse is usually still running the next day.

5. All SFA selection 'NO COMMENT' - its a very sore point for me right now, and I am yet to get over it.

Good Luck for the upcoming match you have.

Thank you for your prompt reply and for convincing me to give SFA a wide berth: who the f*** actually drinks Kombucha!

Las Vegas Bears have a number of legal firms on retainer, ranging from Bearly Legal & Associates to Pawly Represented Pty Ltd so you'll never face any trouble. Ever.

And it's definitely who you blow.

Anaheim. Currently looking at $101. Trust me.

Looks a monty lock it in! (I was just running out of glue as well)

Thank you for your prompt reply and for convincing me to give SFA a wide berth: who the f*** actually drinks Kombucha!

Oops, no wonder I didn't get invited to play in this match for the SFA team. I better go before I get lynched.

Looks a monty lock it in! (I was just running out of glue as well)

You are the perfect fit for the Baghdad Bombers.

Many thanks,
TIF Bet TheInjuryFactory

Yes, but Proper Gander is a dobber

Remove this Banner Ad

Back