Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - GWS Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Sat 25/1

Remove this Banner Ad

So far this is actually going about as well as a Warriors match thread.

The Freo thread started slowly too - I’m sure the GWS guys and girls will get into it !!

Looks like an easy win though.

Evening Giants fans. How is the club looking for 2020? Is another Grand Final a realistic target? Expected? Who should we be on the lookout for from the Giants this season?
I think we'll be there or there abouts given an even run of luck. Obviously Grand finals are hard to make.
I think most Giants fans are already fans of Sam Taylor, I reckon most of the comp will catch on to how good he is as well.
I'm also super keen on Jye Caldwell.

I think we'll be there or there abouts given an even run of luck. Obviously Grand finals are hard to make.
I think most Giants fans are already fans of Sam Taylor, I reckon most of the comp will catch on to how good he is as well.
I'm also super keen on Jye Caldwell.

I really like Hill !! I loved the video when he rings his Mum to tell her he was debuting - priceless reactions !!

I really like Hill !! I loved the video when he rings his Mum to tell her he was debuting - priceless reactions !!
Me too. Love me some Bobby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What you get up to in the privacy of your own home...….
What?! :$

They're good highlights ok!! :huh:

We all do it don't we?! Don't tell me you haven't Ted Douged your Chris to this.

Tom Boyd Titanic video

Yes but this one started very slowly and is starting to peter out quickly.

Who is Peter? Where did he nick off to so quickly?

Hi there Orangefolk,

While I support the other mob in Coathanger City, like many I support GWS when they play against any Melbored team in the corrupt Melbourne Football League.

The SFA is somewhat different. I am a newbie there. As opposed to the MFL which is organised by Baron Gill of McLaughlinland, the SFA matches are randomised and truly reflect the ANOL Principle (Arbitrary Nature of Life).

I visit your Board every now and then and have been impressed by the knowledge and wry wit of many GWS posters.

I expect many of you are on hols, practicing your Toby stops outs for the season ahead. Hopefully when you return to your Board from your travels through our 'wide and brown blackened land' you will find and enjoy this thread.

Cheers, B52.

Who is Peter? Where did he nick off to so quickly?

Hi there Orangefolk,

While I support the other mob in Coathanger City, like many I support GWS when they play against any Melbored team in the corrupt Melbourne Football League.

The SFA is somewhat different. I am a newbie there. As opposed to the MFL which is organised by Baron Gill of McLaughlinland, the SFA matches are randomised and truly reflect the ANOL Principle (Arbitrary Nature of Life).

I visit your Board every now and then and have been impressed by the knowledge and wry wit of many GWS posters.

I expect many of you are on hols, practicing your Toby stops outs for the season ahead. Hopefully when you return to your Board from your travels through our 'wide and brown blackened land' you will find and enjoy this thread.

Cheers, B52.

If anyone on the GWS board actually continued reading this after the first sentence I will be shocked.

Those Orange Army that are just having a look at the thread, alot of SFA play Supercoach and Dream Team

Here's some info on GWS for the season ahead, will do its own thread later ;

Callums_Guns - have you noticed how otherwise admirable former Giants players shrink and become Gnomes when they move to Carlolton?

Mate Kristian Jaksch just got a horror run with injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back