Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - GWS Board vs SFA Board. What's Qooty - come find out! Game on Sat 25/1

IMG_20190928_121151.jpg

The Giants fans are excited for their first SFA game

GAME DAY!

If any Giants fans wander through this morning and want to take part, jump in before midday. We'll get this one up this afternoon.

Cmon Orange Army just say hello, all fees have been waived by Gillian and Ant Bear for us

See how many goals you can kick

Just say ‘IN’

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not 100% sure what you're asking but your old stats have no bearing on the sim and if you make a comeback, you'll pick up where you left off.
I meant personal stats, the rap sheet you fill in when joining..

I've not come out of retirement before, are my old stats used for profile or random generation?
Hello old chum, reminiscing about the good old Southern Dragons days?

As someone that has come out of retirement many times, I can tell ya, there's no better feeling than telling rookies about how great you were before they were born!

Managed to pop on quickly, what times the game at? Have to pre book it on Foxtel, dont want to miss this grudge match
There's always catch-up tv.

Or you could record it on your "borrowed" VHS video player machine thingy.

tenor.gif

Let's say 4-5pm
I'll have to start my Nick Riewoldtesque warm up shortly. Don't be intimidated by my obvious athleticism in warm up, there will be plenty of time to be intimidated once the whistle goes.....

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
View attachment 810130

Late change

GWS Board vs SFA Board

B: Willams - Davis - Shaw
HB: Whitfield - Taylor- Haynes
C: Kelly - Giant Strides - Coniglio
HF: Greene