Banter Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - play for the Melbourne board! Game over, but join the Sweet FA!

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless

Descriptivism is the way to go. ๐Ÿค—
May 27, 2006
This is the location section. ๐Ÿค—
AFL Club
Melbourne
How many teams are there? I might be waiting on 1-2 more.
As above, 12 teams.

Baghdad Bombers
Coney Island Warriors
Dragons FFC
East Side Hawks
Fighting Furies
Gold City Royals
Gumbies FFC
Las Vegas Bears
Mount Buller Demons
Roys FFC
Sin City Swamprats
West Coast Wonders

Last edited:

Marlowe

๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Mar 12, 2012
Here, there and everywhere
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Not sure how many teams are in SFA but had a few invites. So who are the MFC, Cleveland Browns and Washington Generals of SFA? I feel that might be my sweet spot if I join.
Everyone will say their own team. The Royals were pure awful forever, constant laughing stock. I've compared them to the Clippers as well.

The Bears and Roys are often terrible, the latter is very old.

The Warriors have never won anything but maybe they are more comparable to Fremantle or GWS.

The Gumbies and Hawks haven't won in so long there's maybe 5 people left who saw them win anything. The Dragons too kinda. And the Wonders were once very successful but in my opinion they don't exude that MFC/Cleveland Browns energy. More like the Lakers during the 2010s or Hawthorn right now.

Half the league just plain sucks, really.

eth-dog

Premium Platinum
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Everyone will say their own team. The Royals were pure awful forever, constant laughing stock. I've compared them to the Clippers as well.

The Bears and Roys are often terrible, the latter is very old.

The Warriors have never won anything but maybe they are more comparable to Fremantle or GWS.

The Gumbies and Hawks haven't won in so long there's maybe 5 people left who saw them win anything. The Dragons too kinda. And the Wonders were once very successful but in my opinion they don't exude that MFC/Cleveland Browns energy. More like the Lakers during the 2010s or Hawthorn right now.

Half the league just plain sucks, really.
The Bears are pretty good actually, Mt Buller are pretty easy to converse with as well IMO.

But join East Side ;)

Marlowe

๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Mar 12, 2012
Here, there and everywhere
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
The Bears are pretty good actually, Mt Buller are pretty easy to converse with as well IMO.

But join East Side ;)
Wow. Just wow.
You know, I double-checked some ladders, and the Bears make finals pretty regularly. But their all-time win% is still really crap. The Roys though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wosh

Admin
May 27, 2007
Bluestone Park
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
#SFAKoalas

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad