Banter Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - play for the Melbourne board! Game over, but join the Sweet FA!

Not sure how many teams are in SFA but had a few invites. So who are the MFC, Cleveland Browns and Washington Generals of SFA? I feel that might be my sweet spot if I join.

Everyone will say their own team. The Royals were pure awful forever, constant laughing stock. I've compared them to the Clippers as well.

The Bears and Roys are often terrible, the latter is very old.

The Warriors have never won anything but maybe they are more comparable to Fremantle or GWS.

The Gumbies and Hawks haven't won in so long there's maybe 5 people left who saw them win anything. The Dragons too kinda. And the Wonders were once very successful but in my opinion they don't exude that MFC/Cleveland Browns energy. More like the Lakers during the 2010s or Hawthorn right now.

Half the league just plain sucks, really.

Everyone will say their own team. The Royals were pure awful forever, constant laughing stock. I've compared them to the Clippers as well.

The Bears and Roys are often terrible, the latter is very old.

The Warriors have never won anything but maybe they are more comparable to Fremantle or GWS.

The Gumbies and Hawks haven't won in so long there's maybe 5 people left who saw them win anything. The Dragons too kinda. And the Wonders were once very successful but in my opinion they don't exude that MFC/Cleveland Browns energy. More like the Lakers during the 2010s or Hawthorn right now.

Half the league just plain sucks, really.
The Bears are pretty good actually, Mt Buller are pretty easy to converse with as well IMO.

But join East Side ;)

Wow. Just wow.
Might be able to find a spot on the bench if you want back in on the bear train
Especially with eth-dog confirming his intentions to join us as well

More wow. I can't take much more.

Yeah, nah. I'm gonna play at least 150 for the Hawks before I leave there, if I ever do

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
More wow. I can't take much more.
vKHKDIdvxvN7vTAEOM.gif

Yeah, nah. I'm gonna play at least 150 for the Hawks before I leave there, if I ever do
eth-dog joining the bears after 150 games confirmed
Can someone please set a reminder for when this occurs

The Bears are pretty good actually, Mt Buller are pretty easy to converse with as well IMO.

But join East Side ;)

Wow. Just wow.

You know, I double-checked some ladders, and the Bears make finals pretty regularly. But their all-time win% is still really crap. The Roys though...

You know, I double-checked some ladders, and the Bears make finals pretty regularly. But their all-time win% is still really crap. The Roys though...
Facts have no place in this discussion

Man, the Roys just plain suck. I've seen teams suck before but they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked

Oh, I gotta go, these damn weiner Hawks are listening.

Back