Banter Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - play for the Melbourne board! Game over, but join the Sweet FA!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, did you know Topkent was part of an expansion bid many years ago that almost got up?

Oh yes, we've been having many many wonderful wonderful conversations in PMs about this over many many nights

Hoping you APPROVE it, on this occasion

Oh yes, we've been having many many wonderful wonderful conversations in PMs about this over many many nights

Hoping you APPROVE it, on this occasion

I have set myself a calendar reminder on this occasion.

(But seriously, you should join. BIG TIME.)

I will if I can get my own franchise and there is only myself and TK in the team. Im determined to dominate the stat sheet you see and win a league best and fairest to make up for the one I was blatantly robbed of in under 15s in 1994.

A11 kicks in to A11 who marks at half back and handballs to A11 who finds A11 on the wing for the strong mark. A11 kicks long inside 50 to A11 who taps down brilliantly to A11 who roves the pack and handballs to A11 who shows off epic forward with a Joe the goose to A11 for the goal.

I will if I can get my own franchise and there is only myself and TK in the team. Im determined to dominate the stat sheet you see and win a league best and fairest to make up for the one I was blatantly robbed of in under 15s in 1994.

A11 kicks in to A11 who marks at half back and handballs to A11 who finds A11 on the wing for the strong mark. A11 kicks long inside 50 to A11 who taps down brilliantly to A11 who roves the pack and handballs to A11 who shows off epic forward with a Joe the goose to A11 for the goal.

And Topkent goes wild in celebration whilst analysing the play in THE LAB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back