Live Event Sweet FA Tour of Bigfooty - SFA vs Cricket Board

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Cricket Board has a spot, I would be happy to come out of retirement for just this one match.
B: Back pocket - Full back - Back Pocket
HB: Half back flank - Centre half back - Half back flank
C: Wing - Centre - Wing
HF: Half forward flank - Centre half forward - Half forward flank
F: Forward pocket - Full forward - Forward pocket
FOLL: Ruck - Ruck rover - Rover
INT: Interchange 1 - Grand Uncle Horace

Grand Uncle Horace can’t run … he can barely walk at his age

Undeterred by the appalling autobahn of a pitch, here am I coming off the long run.

Badass Mode Of Transportation GIF - Motorcycle Chariot Race GIFs

Make of this what you will but I work for a small bookie and Austin Waugh threw the biggest tantrum I have ever seen because we wouldn’t give him free sh*t. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
So he's the Aussie version of Veruca Salt basically.

Had a read - I'm still a bit confused but curioussss

Brain is a bit slow from being addled by the virus
Trust me if thinking was a requirement for SFA, it would have a quarter of the amount of posters that it does.

Besides posting, the sim does all the work "on-field" and you get to live vicariously through your achievements so that's pretty cool.

Primary purpose - computer sim for footy fans where you get to be the star

Secondary purpose - talking s**t (fairly obvious from this thread) and abusing said simulation for putting you on the bench instead of being said star

Basically if you like shitposting and/or are a bit of a nerd, we have a niche little community for you to indulge in.

Right now though, we're looking for people to partake in an exhibition game so the only thing we need people to do is say "in" and we'll do the rest. Banter is optional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate - thanks for volunteering - you don't need to do anything except sledge* the opposition - the Simulation will do the rest of the work.... Do you have a preferred football position ?? On ballers and FF are the best places to demonstrate your talents !!

* - sledge responsibly and to your limits. Don't sledge under the influence of alcohol. If sledging is a problem for you, please blame Novax....

Primary purpose - computer sim for footy fans where you get to be the star

Secondary purpose - talking sh*t (fairly obvious from this thread) and abusing said simulation for putting you on the bench instead of being said star

Basically if you like shitposting and/or are a bit of a nerd, we have a niche little community for you to indulge in.

Right now though, we're looking for people to partake in an exhibition game so the only thing we need people to do is say "in" and we'll do the rest. Banter is optional.
To our cricket board brethren.

Abusing the sim covers a multitude of sins. In general terms, the greater your ego the more you need to abuse the sim to cover your lack of qootying ability. Suffice to say I abuse it all the time…

Don't sledge under the influence of alcohol.
Yeah, dunno about that one TDC. Some of the best SFA work happens under the influence. Some of the worst also, but that's irrelevant.

You don't want to exclude potential imbibers like Kuuz do you?

Yeah, dunno about that one TDC. Some of the best SFA work happens under the influence. Some of the worst also, but that's irrelevant.

You don't want to exclude potential imbibers like Kuuz do you?

I'd love to see Kuuz coming in off the long run up to have a crack at a few of the Sweet FA'ers. I reckon there be a bit of action in the brown trouser department...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back