Live Event Sweet FA Tour of Bigfooty - SFA vs Cricket Board

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to fine leg to fine leg being the worst part of cricket?

Weirdly I was actually a good fielder was at first or second slip a lot! I worked out if I wasn't bowling I didn't want to run much so best be a good slipper lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of weird discussion about not being able to bat. You blokes must be on the verge of exploding.
If you wanna see not being able to bat, watch Bangladesh's innings at the moment

Weirdly I was actually a good fielder was at first or second slip a lot! I worked out if I wasn't bowling I didn't want to run much so best be a good slipper lol
That's why I got into wicketkeeping. I refused to run, and I was an auto selection

Lot of weird discussion about not being able to bat. You blokes must be on the verge of exploding.
It's obvious to all when I'm in form with the bat - I edge the ball onto my stumps, instead of being clean bowled.

Oh I can't bat at all.
Suns is very modest. He's very handy with a bat if you steal his s**t.

On a cricket pitch though? Oh yeah he's completely rubbish.

Here's a brief summary of the people who have just invaded your board

Quiet Barry - we're trying to appear cool to the cricketers!

philreich, akkaps, LukeParkerno1 - who on the cricket board do you think might enjoy abusing a computer simulation or other Big Footy users on a semi-regular basis?
I'm sure they are well experienced abusing a few certain Aussie players, Ashes result not withstanding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back