Live Event Sweet FA Tour of Bigfooty - SFA vs Cricket Board

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Johnny had it all wrong. If you're going to get involved with people at the cricket, do it like Bob.

ConsciousHappyFossa-max-1mb.gif

Bob’s batting wasn’t much though !! He needed a full face helmet from memory....

I think The Cricket Board will wipe the floor with the Sweet FA.

They have a solid leadership group in Gough and Jim Prideaux and the international all rounder PhatBoy

Other internationals who could cheerfully help slaughter the SFA are eddiesmith WaywardSonSon and the inscrutable Plugger35

I expect, after a disappointing summer, these three will enjoy a win over the SFA upstarts.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Should we run a two headed competition this week, we take on the cricketers in simulated footy (Qooty) and simulated cricket ???

I'm sure we can find 11 dodgy Sweet FA players that don't need to be shown which end of the bat to hold (unlike England)....

Should we run a two headed competition this week, we take on the cricketers in simulated footy (Qooty) and simulated cricket ???

I'm sure we can find 11 dodgy Sweet FA players that don't need to be shown which end of the bat to hold (unlike England)....
I can bat

100.jpeg

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I'm pretty sure you need to hit the ball for it to be considered batting. Just walking out there and holding your bat and helmet above your head won't work....
This is why I was always picked last in school sports.

I'm pretty sure you need to hit the ball for it to be considered batting. Just walking out there and holding your bat and helmet above your head won't work....
By walking out with a bat, he's already ahead of Bob Willis, who forgot his one day.

Back