Live Event Qooty Tour of BigFooty - SFA All Stars vs Draft, Trading & Free Agency Board

Remove this Banner Ad

CatToTheFuture - do you have a preferred position on field for this match ?? Best positions are typically on ballers, or key forwards....
Er I don't really mind wherever. Everyone likes to talk it up to key forwards kicking like s*** so that could be something to look forward to.

Smythe I've been offered footrubs here, are you willing to give me some sort of gift for a favourable position?
After lightly skimming the Kama Sutra i can say undoubtedly that i can handle any position. Im a big fan of giving and not a fan of receiving though. Any position that i can have enough room to swing my big salamander around and laugh at the inequities of the opposition would be good as i assume whatever team i am on will go through undefeated.

After lightly skimming the Kama Sutra i can say undoubtedly that i can handle any position. Im a big fan of giving and not a fan of receiving though. Any position that i can have enough room to swing my big salamander around and laugh at the inequities of the opposition would be good as i assume whatever team i am on will go through undefeated.

TheInjuryFactory - do you think Smythe has what it takes for a Rover, Ruck Rover or Centre position ???

You're flexible? Ooh, I don't know if we can have fit and agile players in qooty matches. We have a very strict equal opportunity policy to include fat bastards.

You're flexible? Ooh, I don't know if we can have fit and agile players in qooty matches. We have a very strict equal opportunity policy to include fat bastards.
Which is why PMBangers is captain.

I mean the opposition has to show up first I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's everyone up to today?
Me? Well I'm talking it up to key forwards kicking like s***, that's all.
I have been known to kick directly into the man on the mark. Not even during play, just during the warm up, and without the ball. It's a gift 🎁

TheInjuryFactory - do you think Smythe has what it takes for a Rover, Ruck Rover or Centre position ???
cover5.jpg

Ooooh yeah. 👍

If they're equally weighted I'm ok with it. I'd be like a Michael Jackson FF only I'd be allowed to coach the NAB kids so even better
I can't say any of my coaches ever wore leather, glitter or a combination of both. It certainly would have been off-putting to the opposition.

If they're equally weighted I'm ok with it. I'd be like a Michael Jackson FF only I'd be allowed to coach the NAB kids so even better
I had some Disco Stu fish platforms in my first year. I played well but my opponent could hear the swishing of the dead fish in my shoes.

I can't say any of my coaches ever wore leather, glitter or a combination of both. It certainly would have been off-putting to the opposition.
I mean, would you want to tackle me? You bring me to ground I'll scream "yes daddy!" and after that I'll just walk through stoppages for the rest of the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back