Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - The Bulldogs Board vs the Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll aim for minimal fractures. Might yeet someone Sean Lemmens style instead.

Lemmo is literally a human chihuahua, so full of heart and guts, but that 5 foot frame just ain't scaring anyone...

raw

Nah .. I'll be gentle ..

4/6 members of my D&D group. I figure I have innate immunity because after five years of gaming with a bunch of furries, if I had tendencies they’d have shown up by now.

Hhhhmmm

Maybe you just haven’t met the right one yet.

7e8e9ba9530685a92fb88fbbd636d435.jpg

Caleb Daniel yeeted Max Gawn in the grand final, but unfortunately that activated the secret turbo switch.
There's lots of things I love about football, watching the smaller men yeet the big b*astards is up there. Get 'em!

I’ll aim for minimal fractures. Might yeet someone Sean Lemmens style instead.

Please don’t bring up real life St Kilda stuff. I tend to break out in hives and shake uncontrollably.

And if you even mention something about Billings vs Bont I will pack up my picnic basket and move back down to the backline.

Please don’t bring up real life St Kilda stuff. I tend to break out in hives and shake uncontrollably.

And if you even mention something about Billings vs Bont I will pack up my picnic basket and move back down to the backline.

But Coffield over Naughton is ok to bring up ?? Asking for an entire board here !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could of had Bont and Petracca

My next post was actually goig to be this, JJ’s best moment of the year.

My next post was actually goig to be this, JJ’s best moment of the year.

Weltsch-schmeltz!

season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I was going to go easy on you in our little upcoming tête-à-tête. But you have now gone one bridge too far. I am going to light up pathway straight to goal.

apocalypse now napalm GIF

Current Bulldogs Board side:

B: TBA - weltschmerz - TBA
HB: Northernsoul74 - Bulldogs85 - Dogs_r_barking
C: Cooney - Virgin Dog - dogwatch
HF: BallaratBulldog - Testekill - mofra
F: stefoid - Th3 DoG FaTh3R - adogsfan5

Foll: Mike - Deadly Dunkley - TBA

Int: TedDougChris - fitzroybowiedog

Ok - so current match ups:

Backs: TBA vs serial_thrilla ; weltschmerz vs CursingFijian ; TBA vs GREENESHOOTS - given the poor quality of the opposition forwards, I think weltschmerz has this covered on her own !!

Half Backs: Northernsoul74 vs TheInjuryFactory ; Bulldogs85 vs JoshWoodenSpoon ; Dogs_r_barking vs Brenton Davy - I think we can rely on the extra run from the HB line here.

Centres: cooney vs T2B_ ; Virgin Dog vs Metalcrusher ; dogwatch vs manangatang - I think we have this, provided dogwatch isn't distracted trying to spell manangatang 's name... Be careful, he's tried this trick before...

Half Forwards: BallaratBulldog vs DenieD ; Testekill vs damicky ; Mofra vs Tonga Bob - clearly the weakest line here for the Sweet FA side - we should have no trouble locking the ball inside F50 with this outfit against us.

Forwards: stefoid vs GWS Goose ; Th3 DoG FaTh3R vs thewizardmelon ; adogsfan5 vs Senor M - none of these guys have played defence in their life, what is Barrybran thinking here ??

Rucks: _Mike_ vs akkaps ; Deadly Dunkley vs jackster83 ; TBA vs krakouers - I suspect with akkaps changing teams before the game, we'll be ok here, even if we are currently one short....

Int: TedDougChris vs ImissFrosty (no contest here) ; fitzroybowiedog vs PMBangers (again, no contest)
TBA doesn't stand a chance against me! :drunk:

TBA doesn't stand a chance against me! :drunk:

Well don't just stand there serial_spilla.

If you're the spare man pick up one of these doggies that are currently engaged in a good old fashioned pile-on. They've obviously discovered the talent and are working me over something fierce.

Tonga Bob you jujst going to stand there too and not aid your pacific cousin??

Well don't just stand there serial_spilla.

If you're the spare man pick up one of these doggies that are currently engaged in a good old fashioned pile-on. They've obviously discovered the talent and are working me over something fierce.

Tonga Bob you jujst going to stand there too and not aid your pacific cousin??

I'm content to watch ...

Uh you dont want to talk about the Saints, but do you know the Suns record v the Saints of late? I'm fairly sure we've lost 5 in a row, and 4 of those 5 by less than 4 points. Heartbreak on repeat :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back